**** CABLE. That's right I said it

<ixcuincle> YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<ixcuincle> After Hours with Daniel is on HULU

<ixcuincle> f cable

<ixcuincle> you hear me

<ixcuincle> i don't need you anymore cable

<ixcuincle> I GOT HULU

<ixcuincle> *****

With the good shows such as Top Chef ,South Park, and After Hours with Daniel on the internet I can now say **** Cable and that I don't need to throw 30 or 40 dollars down the drain every month for **** I'm not going to watch, seriously when I had cable I saw 3 things. ESPN. Food Network. Comedy Central. End of list.

I also noticed cable repeats the same old movies over and over...lol , not really a big fan of Cable unless it's for major sporting events and when you're talking about major sports you can usually find them on radio too and I'm a big radio guy

I had no idea the NHL had started until I saw highlights last night on Sportscenter. Go Caps!

I am going to go to Happy Hour at Baja Sharkeez. 2 for 1 drink specials and cheap food. Fish and shrimp quesadilla for $2.99, man I can eat like four of those. Pacifico or Corona? Maybe I'll be spontaneous and get a Michelob Ultra or something(probably not).

I had no idea the NHL had started until I saw highlights last night on Sportscenter. Go Caps!

I am going to go to Happy Hour at Baja Sharkeez. 2 for 1 drink specials and cheap food. Fish and shrimp quesadilla for $2.99, man I can eat like four of those. Pacifico or Corona? Maybe I'll be spontaneous and get a Michelob Ultra or something(probably not).

Preseason.

Regular season starts up first week of October.

Yeah its preseason the season starts up Oct 1

3 dollar food sounds like fun, damn it I'm hungry again

Yeah, starbucks has a drive thru, at least some locations. I remember seeing one of those newfangled Starbucks drive-thrus in Gaithersburg. Which reminds me, I don't drink coffee and I wouldn't go to Starbucks even if I did :(

I cannot believe the Braves actually have a legitimate shot at the wild card. Now only down by 3 games. The Braves still have 5 more games with the Nats and a home series with Florida. The Rockies have two games left with St. Louis and a road series against the Dodgers. I will LOL if the Braves squeak into the playoffs.

Archived