Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ledos tastes better when it comes from the original location in Adelphi :drool:

Yeah, I didn't know their original location was in the CP area. I only found out after doing research after posting that image.

One day I want to go on a food tour like those people in the Food Network, travel around the country eating food. Good life

http://www.diamondbackonline.com/news/ledo-restaurant-s-move-downtown-becomes-official-1.436278

Ledo Restaurant is officially coming to downtown College Park — the City Council approved a lease agreement last night that will put the iconic restaurant on the ground floor of the city’s new parking garage on Knox Road.

The city announced during the summer that the original Ledo Restaurant intends to move from its 54-year location on University Boulevard in Adelphi.

Last night’s unanimous council action means that the two parties can sign their lease — before the end of the week, they hope — and let the restaurant proceed with its planned renovations to the garage’s empty storefront.

City officials have been very enthusiastic about getting Ledo as a tenant, saying the addition of hundreds of new parking spaces plus a well-regarded new restaurant will combine to offer a huge boost to the city’s downtown.

Sounds like fun , if I were a CP student I would eat there every day :D

Most important part of article

Also, unlike dozens of Ledo Pizza franchises, College Park’s Ledo Restaurant will have a liquor license.

Archived