Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man it's like PTI over here

I agree, there were three baseball games on tonight. I had little interest in either as I was getting ready for Monday Night Football. The worst was Braves - Mets, as I said before that game was 11-1 in the 2nd inning and I was like **** this and I turned that **** off. Then you got the Jays and Orioles playing, and the Pirates and Padres.

I would rather listen to Indianapolis Colts pregame coverage than those games.

lol Twins.

Might as well continue the torrent of sports talk by asking your opinion on the hilarious news that the referees are being locked out by the NBA.

How do you feel about the replacement referees that will call NBA games? Will the officiating that has plagued the league and contributed to its decline since 2002 finally take steps towards improvement?

Might as well continue the torrent of sports talk by asking your opinion on the hilarious news that the referees are being locked out by the NBA.

How do you feel about the replacement referees that will call NBA games? Will the officiating that has plagued the league and contributed to its decline since 2002 finally take steps towards improvement?

the replacement refs can't be any worse than the regular ones. NBA refs suck.

what the hell is going on i leave the random thought thread for a little while and theres a 15 year old posting pictures? lol

I blame BLTO. :D

Man **** the Braves

11-1 and it's the 2nd.

No good baseball games tonight...start MNF already

Shouldn't you be used to the Braves owning the Mets? :evilg:

Jennifer Garner is on Jay Leno now

She is possibly the hottest woman alive

Am I the only one that doesn't find her attractive?

Wow these Jets fans are ridiculous they havent won a SB in 40 years and you couldnt tell the difference.Its like they forgot less than a year ago when they were 8-3 anjd they all were saying SB here we come...what can i even say to these obnoxious Jets fans..?

They are off to a great start, though. And yeah, I know they got off to one last year, too. But this is totally different. This year, they have a rookie QB. And they also have a rookie head coach. Pretty impressive to hold the Pats without a TD.

I really can't stand talking about race in classes...I was seriously ready to punch the black girl behind me in the mouth after all the stupi racist mumbo jumbo she was spewing.

Update on cute girl in your class, have you had the courage to talk more to her yet

Enough of this Jim Zorn conservative playcalling :silly:

Archived