Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

@TryTheBeal!  Have you listened to all the studio Iron Maiden albums?  I have all of them from Iron Maiden through Fear of The Dark and the first three live albums (Live After Death, A Real Live One and A Real Dead One), just wondering if they stuck to the same style/sound and which ones were the best ones.  

Looks like I've missed a lot since 1993.  Seven studio albums, eight live albums and seven compilations albums.

34 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

@TryTheBeal!  Have you listened to all the studio Iron Maiden albums?  I have all of them from Iron Maiden through Fear of The Dark and the first three live albums (Live After Death, A Real Live One and A Real Dead One), just wondering if they stuck to the same style/sound and which ones were the best ones.  

Looks like I've missed a lot since 1993.  Seven studio albums, eight live albums and seven compilations albums.

I have indeed!

21st century Maiden is much different than the classic stuff.  It’s slower and kinda proggy.  Doesn’t have anywhere near the edge and hooks of Powerslave-type stuff....but what does?  They know they’re not 30 years old anymore.

Anyway, get Brave New World and The Final Frontier.  Those two are head and shoulders above their other post-2000 output.  You can do without the rest.

42 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Best fish to eat? I'm a salmon guy but warming up to tuna.

Salmon is not worth the effort.  And this is from a guy who would eat fish enough to get mercury poisoning if I could.

Stick with sportfish.  Grouper, swordfish, red snapper, mahi, cobia (my favorite).  

17 hours ago, Chew said:

That's unfortunate.  Most of Clint's 21st century joints have been solid, I was hoping Mule would be too.  It looks kewl in the commercials.  Oh well. 

Add it to the "Kodi list" :806:

I expected more action.  The plot sort of dragged and there wasn't much development in the story.  It was more a tale of regret and family redemption.  Just failed to deliver for me, not much excitement at all.  I give it a C if I were grading it, maybe a C+.

Anybody stupid enough to buy these for there kids deserves what they get:

Yellies toy spiders: "The louder you yell, the faster they move"

This year's hot -- and controversial -- holiday toys are Hasbro's Yellies, a line of plush spider-like ("Spooders) creatures that move faster when you scream at them.

The toys are creating quite a kerfuffle with parents who think the toys are a bad idea. (Pssst...if you think they're a bad idea, then don't buy them)

Click on the link for the full article

2 hours ago, China said:

Anybody stupid enough to buy these for there kids deserves what they get:

Yellies toy spiders: "The louder you yell, the faster they move"

This year's hot -- and controversial -- holiday toys are Hasbro's Yellies, a line of plush spider-like ("Spooders) creatures that move faster when you scream at them.

The toys are creating quite a kerfuffle with parents who think the toys are a bad idea. (Pssst...if you think they're a bad idea, then don't buy them)

Click on the link for the full article

The problem is people who buy them for other people's kids.

In the late 80's, I was rocking a black jean jacket with an Iron Maiden "Aces High" full back patch... Even though I didn't like any of their songs.  I finally came to love "Can I play with madness".  I always did love their cover art, and that was enough for me.

Archived