Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Anyone know of any websites that have free full movies (ones that are in theatres) that one could watch? Ya know, without clicking on any links or having to register to stupid sites that aren’t even legit? I’m trying to show a friend the first 30 minutes of Instant Family, cause we missed it after being told by a theatre last night that the movie would start at 8:10, after being canceled at 7:30.

50 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone know of any websites that have free full movies (ones that are in theatres) that one could watch? Ya know, without clicking on any links or having to register to stupid sites that aren’t even legit? I’m trying to show a friend the first 30 minutes of Instant Family, cause we missed it after being told by a theatre last night that the movie would start at 8:10, after being canceled at 7:30.

Not sure about websites anymore (unless oneclickmoviez.com still works)

Get yourself an Amazon firestick, big dawg.  they're like $25. 

Download KODI on it, and you're golden.  Every movie and TV show known to man, literally.  Some KODI apps go back to the 1930s with their movie catalogues.

hqdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, Chew said:

Not sure about websites anymore (unless oneclickmoviez.com still works)

Get yourself an Amazon firestick, big dawg.  they're like $25. 

Download KODI on it, and you're golden.  Every movie and TV show known to man, literally.  Some KODI apps go back to the 1930s with their movie catalogues.

hqdefault.jpg

TerrariumTV when working is great for the Firestick. I like it better then Kodi. YouTube has videos on how to download. :bye:

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

A headbutt when done right is one of the most devastating weapons in ones arsenal.

Got concussed once in a fight by this huge Samoan kid in HS. I swear his head felt like vibranium. We eventually became friends.

Pro tip - dont ever fight a Samoan

Absolutely. If you're gonna fight this is a first strike weapon too. If you're out to win/destroy Krav Maga style—headbutt, box the ears, and knee to the groin. 

16 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Head butt is probably the worst way to start a fight. Be a man use your fists 

Who starts a fight head buttin

Are you kidding? There's a "puching range" if you're nose to nose you can't **** back or get decent power that close. 

1 hour ago, mark327 said:

TerrariumTV when working is great for the Firestick. I like it better then Kodi. YouTube has videos on how to download. :bye:

Man, I keep hearing more and more about Terrarium...might have to stop messing around and check it out.  KODI has become a lot more reliable lately as the updates and new builds are available, but can still be slow to respond and it times out sometimes.  I mean, it's free, so I have no complaints LOL.  But my homegirl was telling me that Terrarium is where it's at now.   

@Mr. Sinister, there are a bunch of live streaming apps on KODI, I never use any of them, though.  We mostly KODI it for movies. 

Archived