Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A while back I was back home hanging with my friends and we were drunk and talking about this girl from high school who dated my friend. My other friend that was with us told us that the girl liked him in high school but didn’t do anything cause they were buddies. My friend that dated her didn’t believe him because he said she was in love with him etc. So to settle the argument they suggest I message her and ask who she would rather have sex with, but I said it a little more crudely. Then I asked or me cause I was drunk. A couple of weeks later I ran into her at Davis and she gave me a hug and we talked like nothing happened. 

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Where the cool kids go in Reykjavik.  https://gaukurinn.is/

My Lionel Richie karaoke now certified lethal, internationally.

#sundaymorning

My wife was born in Iceland. You get any Icelandic pancakes?

Google pönnukökur

So delicious any time of the day. And for God's sake, stay well away from any shark meat that's fermented.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/icelandic-cuisine-hakarl-iceland-fermented-shark.html

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If drake only loves his bed and his momma, why does he want to know if keke loves him? 

You're so lucky we're like 35 years apart. I totally would've stuffed you in your locker and taken your ziploc turkey sandwiches every day at school

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

A while back I was back home hanging with my friends and we were drunk and talking about this girl from high school who dated my friend. My other friend that was with us told us that the girl liked him in high school but didn’t do anything cause they were buddies. My friend that dated her didn’t believe him because he said she was in love with him etc. So to settle the argument they suggest I message her and ask who she would rather have sex with, but I said it a little more crudely. Then I asked or me cause I was drunk. A couple of weeks later I ran into her at Davis and she gave me a hug and we talked like nothing happened. 

And on this day Doc learned that women get several texts per day asking similar questions. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You're so lucky we're like 35 years apart. I totally would've stuffed you in your locker and taken your ziploc turkey sandwiches every day st school

Sooo you’re saying you’re around your late 50’s to 60? ?

also, it was peanut butter and fluff sandwiches, FYI!!!! :P 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You're so lucky we're like 35 years apart. I totally would've stuffed you in your locker and taken your ziploc turkey sandwiches every day st school

Well, I hope the age gap closes in your direction. Today, that is called "bullying" and they take you out back, stand you up against a wall and shoot you for bullying. No trial. No blindfold. 

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You're like 6" or 6'1" right?  I know that I'm tall, but my two best friends growing up were 6'8" and 6'4" and the other guy we hung out with was 6'5", so I always felt short lol

**** you country ass Carolinians eating out there? Jeesus ?

I'm 5'11 :kickcan:

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sooo you’re saying you’re around your late 50’s to 60? ?

You always make me feel guilty when you don't get the mean jokes I always make towards you, little guy :(

8 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Well, I hope the age gap closes in your direction. Today, that is called "bullying" and they take you out back, stand you up against a wall and shoot you for bullying. No trial. No blindfold. 

I'd be like Ice T ("Put me in the gas chamber, and watch me in-hale). NSFW

I wasn't the stuff kids in locker type though. Only got the ones that started it. I'd bully the bully through sheer psychologically merciless **** talking (because bullies always have a weakness) and usually ended up getting punched in the face for it in the early years ?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You always make me feel guilty when you don't get the mean jokes I always make towards you, little guy :(

Oh i understood the joke don’t worry ?

i was just pointing out i find the “35 years apart” thing a bit hard to believe, cause i doubt you’re THAT old :) 

36 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If drake only loves his bed and his momma, why does he want to know if keke loves him? 

As the ES resident expert on all things emotional lightskinned dudes, he wants to know if Keke still loves him so he can cry about what could have been. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You're a disappointment to us all.  In college with all those pretty cali chicks and you're out here on some "or me" text message bull****. 

Put down the dumbbells and go get your dick wet.  Gump. 

Archived