stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

19 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You're not asking chicks to marry you on the first date are you? seems like you've been serial dating for 10 years ?

are you kidding me? f no.  

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 4:03 PM, skinsmarydu said:

I got some news today, my Memaw passed away yesterday. She was 94, and a die hard Redskins fan...I think her most fun days were sitting next to Mark Moseley in church. ? I don't remember where the rest of the family was, but we watched Darrell Green score his first NFL touchdown together. She bought me all my heaviest metal albums, Sad Wings of Destiny, Master of Reality, Burn. Told me lots of real stories about WWII and how she got through it. 

Send a "Hail" for her, if you would. 

Just saw this Mary. Peace be with her and you and the family.

• Thanks 1

Okay boys and girls, I have an apartment in Cedar Park TX. That's great! Unfortunately, my POD won't be delivered until July 9th. 

I can empty my car, camper, and storage unit here, so all isn't lost.

Yay, Dancer and I have a home!!!!!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

are you kidding me? f no.  

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Try it. At least once. 

Challenge accepted 

Posted (edited)

You guys should have told me earlier.  i went on another date tonight.  This girl sucked!  We were talking about art that i recently put up in my house, and i mentioned how recently im putting up my own art up, and she was like if i were your wife, i would take that **** down if i didnt like it.  i was like **** i wouldn't date you if you thought my art needed to be taken down lol

Edited by skinfan2k

Some dude named Wayne Rooney is about to sign with D.C. United. Are we going to win the MLS bowl now?

27 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Some dude named Wayne Rooney is about to sign with D.C. United. Are we going to win the MLS bowl now?

Didn't they like make the conference final already one year? if ren/bsf we're still here they'd probably be kind heartedly  ripping into us right now ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

i was like **** i wouldn't date you if you thought my art needed to be taken down lol

Hilarious! I have a wife who hates 90% of what I paint, and probably most of what my father (an art dealer) has given me.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

You guys should have told me earlier.  i went on another date tonight.  This girl sucked!  We were talking about art that i recently put up in my house, and i mentioned how recently im putting up my own art up, and she was like if i were your wife, i would take that **** down if i didnt like it.  i was like **** i wouldn't date you if you thought my art needed to be taken down lol

Dude, you are a well educated Indian cat with C.R.E.A.M. in the DMV. You shouldn't be having these weird ass problems.

Maybe you just need to focus on heathen smashing for the time being. Put the relationship **** on ice. ?

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Did you actually call her a ****? My man. 

Image result for i said bitch gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Hilarious! I have a wife who hates 90% of what I paint, and probably most of what my father (an art dealer) has given me.

She has no appreciation for art

10 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

You guys should have told me earlier.  i went on another date tonight.  This girl sucked!  

Sounds like a win. 

Yeah, man.  If she won't encourage a home's creativity, she's gotta go. 

imagine being seated next to this guy

Andrey Suchilin, 58, suffered an infection while on holiday in Gran Canaria last month, but his condition worsened as he embarked on a flight to Amsterdam on his way home.

The 'unbearable' smell from his rotting flesh was so bad it reportedly caused other passengers to vomit and faint.

After first trying to isolate Suchilin in the bathroom, the pilot was eventually forced to divert the Transavia flight, and make an emergency landing in Faro on May 30.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5891339/Man-dies-plane-diverts-Portugal-horrific-smell-caused-flesh-eating-disease.html

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, twa said:

imagine being seated next to this guy

Damn, that dude died.  And apparently was one of Russia's biggest rock stars, which makes me want to look up his music now.

Guy could play no doubt about it but this music isn't my thing.  Rhythm section sounds like something the Blues Brothers found at the Holiday Inn.  Maybe not that bad, but you get the idea.  Anyway, I hope this guy doesn't have to play the Armada Room up in heaven.  

@TryTheBeal!what do you think man?

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

On 3/3/2018 at 3:31 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

History Channel (by FAR the biggest offender) - "Billy dun pawned em a goodun!"/"Billy dun got bit by a gator!"/Billy dun got abducted by  aliens!"

I was just flipping the channels and came across "Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry"  (Troy Landry of Swamp People fame where they go around shooting alligators - what this has to do with history I have no idea) and there was some bubba in a cowboy hat trying to explain to this Cajun what a chupacabra was.  Just listening to him trying to comprehend and pronounce chupacabra was hilarious.  I agree these shows have no relevance to a "History" channel, but they can be unintentionally funny.  Maybe you just need to have enough alcohol.

• Haha 2

I just love getting under someone's skin in competitive environment. Its like, now I'm in your head, I've already won.

• Haha 1

Applied for my first job.  I doubt I'll get it, it's an executive assistant position at NFL Network, but at least I tried.  Gonna start applying everywhere and eventually I'll get an interview, I hope.

• Like 1