stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

so just when i thought i had struck gold and found an idea that would allow me to get rich

i did some research and Life Fitness has come up with it and likely sold it to high end gyms :(

To get the most from their gym visits, members and guests are given a personal identification number that they tap into the touch screen on the equipment console. A customized workout, based on the specific profile of the user’s program, is then wirelessly downloaded to the equipment. VIVO’s ‘Virtual Coaching System’ on each piece of resistance equipment displays the user’s workout schedule, real-time reps, and weight lifted statistics, plus on-screen guidance regarding appropriate range and speed of motion. If required, a video training clip can be viewed and, upon completion, workout results are displayed so the exerciser can review their progress.

Oh my God this keeps getting better. The good one tells me what to do on the phone and I type back something about OK, I'll do that now! The iphone will change what you type if it feels you made a mistake in spelling. So my text to her just said, "Sherry! I'll do that now!":doh: Her name's NOT Sherry.

Facebook has a nice feature called "deactivate account".

You disappear off the face of the earth. Then she can't blame you for shenanigans.

Fake your own death. If you don't ask any questions I can get you a body for $100....

For $100 I'll get rid of her for you Capt Rich...

Hey, I offered first, don't move in on my territory!:chair:

Hey, I offered first, don't move in on my territory!:chair:

Capt Rich, I can get rid of GoS.......FOR FREE!!!!!

:evilg:

so just when i thought i had struck gold and found an idea that would allow me to get rich

i did some research and Life Fitness has come up with it and likely sold it to high end gyms :(

They had that at the DC YMCA years ago. It's far from breaking technology.

Rich simple answer, you are too old to be on facebook anyway. Take her on a fishing trip...problem solved. :evilg:

Dang Rockies are really blowing it. I can't believe they went from dominating the wild card race to dropping three straight against San Francisco.

Edited by Toe Jam

Wow.

Think I just made up the best song I've ever made up...Lol

An acoustic folky feel to it..

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Gotta give Texas props for staying in it though even being down 10 runs.

It actually got to 11-0. Seven runs in the 5th, and later it was 11-10. But I couldn't help but laugh when Toronto matched our 7 run 5th with a 7 run 9th. Ouch.

Why am I watching Scarface on tv when I could just pop in the DVD? Lazy.

lol I do the same thing. I find a movie that I like on TV and just watch it when I know I have the DVD. You aren't the only lazy one. :D

lol I do the same thing. I find a movie that I like on TV and just watch it when I know I have the DVD. You aren't the only lazy one. :D

At least there are no commercials right now...it's worse when you watch a 2 hour movie for 3 hours cause of commercials.

At least there are no commercials right now...it's worse when you watch a 2 hour movie for 3 hours cause of commercials.

Hon, he is a cowboys fan. Behave yourself.

:doh:

I think there is one channel where they just go overboard with commercials. AMC, I believe.

Annoying.

Hon, he is a cowboys fan. Behave yourself.

:doh:

Haha keep your friends close and enemies closer? :silly:

I think there is one channel where they just go overboard with commercials. AMC, I believe.

Annoying.

TBS has a lot too...and it's so obnoxious when the same set of commercials are played over and over again. :doh:

My thoughts exactly...why do I come here all the time?? blueevil.gif

Nah. He's definitely a closet skins fan.

:ducks:

swear.gif

Not that close. have you seen a pic of this guy...wow!!

EDIT: He just quoted himself. Think babe, think.

Edited by Kosher Ham