Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 hours ago, Chew said:

Desparado was on the other day.  I turned to it like 5 mins before the scene where Antonio serenades Salma's sweet taco. I had to pause it when she flashed them kazungas.  :o

She was created in a lab, no way a woman's naturally born with that face and body. 

When I got my first tattoo, the artist was playing that soundtrack. I saw the movie and bought the soundtrack. 

I don't know what to say about this Kellen Winslow story. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/14/kellen-winslow-jr-arrested/

Ex-NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested in San Diego -- again ... this according to the San Diego County District Attorney. 

Details surrounding the arrest are unclear but law enforcement sources tell us Winslow is facing multiple criminal charges. 

We don't know if this has anything to do with his arrest last week when he was accused of breaking into a home in a mobile home park in the San Diego area. For that incident, he was arrested for felony burglary. 

But moments ago, the San Diego D.A. told TMZ Sports ... "A warrant was issued this morning for Kellen Winslow II’s arrest and he was taken into custody by San Diego Sheriff’s Deputies Thursday afternoon."

"Arraignment is anticipated Friday, June 15 ... Charges will be announced at that time."

We've reached out to Kellen's camp for comment -- so far, no word back. 

34-year-old Winslow played in the NFL from 2004 to 2013 -- and made the Pro Bowl in 2007 as a tight end for the Cleveland Browns. 

39 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He's a ****in SOLDIER!! 

We were all young and dumb once :806:

I've been on the "Taylor Bandwagon" since the start of it all. The reason i wanted Taylor is because I didn't want to be stuck with the safeties we have right now. I honestly felt that if this team WAS goin to be run-based, we wouldn't neccessarily need a premire PASS CATCHING TE. I actually believed that Chamberlin could some how get underweight and be the pro-bowl threat catching he used to be.

But as of late, things have changed. Bobby Taylor is coming to town. John Lynch has been cut. Both are past their prime but no doubt excellent at what they do. Lynch hits people, Taylor covers people. Simple as that, right.

So, here's the plan. Call me a traitor all you want, i've seen the light. Actually i had been seen it, just didn't want to admit it. "Why not trade next years first rounder and a player for the Lions pick and draft them both?" :doh: I look back at it now and notice how much i've grown. Its scary. Move Bobby Taylor to FS, sign Lynch. Everyones happy. Safeties cover and kill. Nothing wrong with that. Sign Holmes and the D is set. Happy days ahead.

Now for KW2. He's father played for Gibbs. His father is friends with Gibbs. His father was a monster under Gibbs. But KW isn't KW2. Still, KW2 is a hell of a TE. His former teamate, Shockey, is on record for saying that KW2 was better then him. I'll find the link later, i have to leave soon. So with the safeties set, our defense set, why not just finish the makeover and make our offense unstopable. That's the arugement, that's the truth. Can't hide it. Portis, Bugel's O-line, Brunell, Coles, Gardener, and KW2. If you think the Rams we good, wait till this season starts. Baring any injury, this offense will be unstoppable.

:redskins-3908:

35 minutes ago, twa said:

God I feel old....what's a Finster?

I'm old. He was a character from the original Power Rangers kids tv show, that was one of Rita Repulsa's (an evil, yet woefully clumsy sorceress) henchman, who specialized in making monsters and footsoldiers out of clay, whom she would then animate with a magic staff ?.

That show is like 25 years old, lol.

Last time I checked (let my nephew hijack my Netflix for a bit while I was watching him one day), it was some ninja jungle boogey ****.

I started to out one foot out the door around the time Tommy was like "Look at me, I'm the captain Red Ranger now, instead if that antihero/counterculture heartthrob Green/White. Then some other gump ass dude took up the Red mantle post Zordon.

It hasn't aged well at all (in fact it's downright laughable), but it was a 90's staple, if you were a cool kid.

I made time for the evil green ranger episodes maybe like a year ago, nostalgia fa sho.  I'm still happy for the little things, like the black ranger being black.  To this day I think the costume design for Goldar or Lord Zedd are straight badass.  Putties, man, smirkin just thinkin about it.  Hail.

Archived