Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Home packing with media library on random after working 11 hours.  :2394:

Anyone ever taken the birkman test?  Apparently my usual style has shifted from yellow to green in one year.  I can tell the difference, I expected the score to be different somewhere, even though when I first did it they said the scores was an average who you are, even if some answers were based on the past.  Knowing my weaknesses give me strength, knowing I'll always have weaknesses gives me peace.

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I just want my to be done with school. Even if I fail this final I will still get a B in the class. 

Then get an A in the class.  Don’t flop now.  

And seriously, congrats.  We bust your ass relentlessly about everything.  Good to see you bettering yourself and your future. 

Just invest in ankle braces so you don’t fall on your face at graduation.  

4 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Then get an A in the class.  Don’t flop now.  

And seriously, congrats.  We bust your ass relentlessly about everything.  Good to see you bettering yourself and your future. 

Just invest in ankle braces so you don’t fall on your face at graduation.  

Totally. 

And I'm so proud of you.  Seems like just yesterday I was telling you to clean your shoes for a job interview. ?

12 hours ago, tshile said:

Charleston is a cool city. I’m falling in love with South Carolina 

How has the heat been?  I remember we lived in Columbia for a few years 2007-2008, it was 100+ for 9 days in a row.  And we're talking 60-70% humidity.  You can't go outside after 9:00 AM LOL. 

Beautiful state, though. 

I know I’ve been gone for a while, but when did it become ok to openly bash people on this board?  Friendly banter is one thing.  Open bashing of people who have a different opinion wasn’t allowed.  Dude, it’s everywhere.  I’m not cool with that.  

1 minute ago, DaGoonie55 said:

I know I’ve been gone for a while, but when did it become ok to openly bash people on this board?  Friendly banter is one thing.  Open bashing of people who have a different opinion wasn’t allowed.  Dude, it’s everywhere.  I’m not cool with that.  

You must've floated into one of the political threads. Things are more contentious now.

3 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Depends on what you mean by "openly bash".  You mean getting to personal versus focusing on the issue?  That's nothing new, subject matter has changed and mods are not able to keep up with it all, that is new.

41 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Nice avatar, idiot. Just kidding. Good to have you back. 

15 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

@mcsluggo, you just sent koolaid up my nose.?

Hope your brother's ok. We miss him .

Duke at the plate for a chance at the CWS. 

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

he is doing well, thnks.   this place really HAS just become all-Trump, all the time.. and its hard to trudge through it sometimes. 

I , on the other hand, get to bike past Trump's house, and the moronic MAGA hats ....

...every....

.........single.......

...................day..........

facepalm-ernie.jpg

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

WHtwRwGU9n8nEqzep1k-rOu-gUxAxZj8HPw9E9keRFA.jpg?w=720&s=04b907d08465ba500da8158d7dc477af

Lmao

im getting old, I tolerate hatred and vitriol less and less.  I won’t get into it here, the RTT(4L), as I’m trying to keep my account in good standing. 

Good to be back, missed you peeps. 

27 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Lmao

im getting old, I tolerate hatred and vitriol less and less.  I won’t get into it here, the RTT(4L), as I’m trying to keep my account in good standing. 

Good to be back, missed you peeps. 

Good to have you back as well.  These are weird times, I get that people want to do the right thing but disagree on what the right thing is.  Some don't deserve that kinda benefit of the doubt, but its always weird seeing us compare each other to people we know we aren't.

Went to the doctor yesterday. Guess who got fat and has abnormally high blood pressure for someone his age! 

It's me. 

Honestly, this was a long time coming. My diet is garbage because I skip meals on the reg (on accident - get bogged down at work and realize "oh, **** I haven't eaten lunch today!") and when I do eat, it's not always the healthiest food. Plus I haven't been drinking water throughout the day like I should be (though I've been getting better about that over the past month). And my sleeping habits haven't been great (hard to fall asleep and stay asleep - been needing sleeping aids). 

Only thing I do have going for me right now is I do walk to work and I walk around a lot in general. Plus, I guess I carry the weight well so I don't look awful but I need to get that weight down. 

16 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Went to the doctor yesterday. Guess who got fat and has abnormally high blood pressure for someone his age! 

It's me. 

Honestly, this was a long time coming. My diet is garbage because I skip meals on the reg (on accident - get bogged down at work and realize "oh, **** I haven't eaten lunch today!") and when I do eat, it's not always the healthiest food. Plus I haven't been drinking water throughout the day like I should be (though I've been getting better about that over the past month). And my sleeping habits haven't been great (hard to fall asleep and stay asleep - been needing sleeping aids). 

Only thing I do have going for me right now is I do walk to work and I walk around a lot in general. Plus, I guess I carry the weight well so I don't look awful but I need to get that weight down. 

Get a Vitamix, frozen fruits from Costco and then freeze the veggies (spinach, kale) and make a smoothie a day.  Juicing sucks, it leeches out a lot of nutrients.

I've been doing that, also doing HIIT on the treadmill at the gym.  Been working great.  

If you hate using blenders, my friend has been hyping this stuff to me for the past few weeks, I am thinking about trying it.  https://www.amazon.com/Athletic-Greens-Premium-Superfood-****tail/dp/B00THEPSPW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1528820957&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=athletics+greens&psc=1

I hate veggies.  Hate, hate, hate.  Gotta get em somehow though, they're key.  So either I will mask them in a fruit smoothie or just get them in powder form.  

Archived