stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

ugly, my ass! lol.gif

yeah the Braves certainly are still in it, but they haven't shown enough consistency to make me believe they will make it. Winning a bunch of games in a row like the Rockies will change my mind.

Oh, they've been consistent since the all star break. I would guess that they probably have one of the best records since then. And they've won something like 12 of their last 18. The problem is, they never seem to win on the rare days the Phils and Rockies lose.:laugh:

Its on CBS in my market.

Thanks, so excited that the one nationally televised Skins preseason game, is the one game where the starters play the most.

Oh, they've been consistent since the all star break. I would guess that they probably have one of the best records since then. And they've won something like 12 of their last 18. The problem is, they never seem to win on the rare days the Phils and Rockies lose.:laugh:

yeah the Braves and Rangers are both 24-15 since the break. Yankees are 28-11, Angels are 26-14, Phillies are 25-14. So they are up there. But more recently, the Braves are pretty much trading wins and losses.

Damn!

Apparently DJ AM has died at the age of 36. Drugs were found in his NYC apartment. He goes from surving the plane crash with Travis Barker to this. Such a shame.

Damn!

Apparently DJ AM has died at the age of 36. Drugs were found in his NYC apartment. He goes from surving the plane crash with Travis Barker to this. Such a shame.

Who's DJ AM and Travis Barker ?:(

Pretty shameful for some of Ted Kennedy's relatives to use his memorial/funeral to pimp the health care plan.

There is a time and place for that, you know...

Edited by Toe Jam

Dude, you're 18 you should man up and tell your rents how its gonna be.:)

i do....but it all goes in circles bc they start arguing with me, they just get annoying when they do that,,,,

oh AND, im 19 in less than a weeeeeeek.

so whos gonna make me the happy birthday king thread?

I really like "I Gotta Feeling".....I think I'm going to sing it in all of my whiteness at karaoke next week :dj:

ugh that song is such garbage