Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

41 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my whole life. 

Not going to lie...the highlights that I've seen of it this morning were amazing. Nice combination of British royalty and customs and American customs. 

The monarchy has moved into the 21st century with this wedding...and our closest and most important ally just got closer.

I grew up watching Sesame Street in the 70s.  Snuffalupagus was Big Bird's best friend, but no one but Big Bird knew he existed.  Everyone thought Big Bird made him up, because they never saw him.  But, after I had kids about ten years ago, they watched Sesame Street and everyone was friends with Snuffalupagus and knew he was real.  I judge myself for how disappointed I am that I never got to see the episode where Big Bird finally proves to everyone that his friend was not a made up person.

44 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Yeah, as a dude I could not care less about a royal wedding. I didn't even know the bride was American until my wife mentioned it yesterday.

Not only American, but biracial. It was really awesome. Her mom wore dreads and a little diamond nosering. ??

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Doing Alaska in the summer and then Miami, Orlando in teh winter time.

Doing Greece next spring

I have zero desire to go to Alaska.  I will, at some point.  I have been to 43 states.  I will visit all of them eventually. But Alaska will be #50, unless my wife gets in the way and forces me to go sooner.

greece, I’d like to go there.  Just got back from a cruise to Spain, France and Italy.  

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Not only American, but biracial. It was really awesome. Her mom wore dreads and a little diamond nosering. ??

Well, given that the "British" royal family is actually made up of a group of inbred Germans, that should help the gene pool at least

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I have zero desire to go to Alaska.  I will, at some point.  I have been to 43 states.  I will visit all of them eventually. But Alaska will be #50, unless my wife gets in the way and forces me to go sooner.

haha how come?  We are going on a cruise, Juneau, Denali, a few glaciers and landing a plane on a glacier 

Archived