Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kilmer17 posted this in the Tailgate just under 16 years ago... on June 3, 2002:

This may or may not be urban myth. But it's still funny as hell.

When Neil Armstrong landed he uttered the famous 1 small.... but when he was getting back in the ship he said the following "Good luck Mr. Gorsky, wherever you are". For years he wouldn't reveal what it meant. Speculation it was a good luck wish to a Russian Cosmonaut but it was never verified.

Finally in the mid 80s, Armstrong was on a talk show (don't know which one) and was asked again about his remarks. He said that Mr. Gorsky had passed away and he could now tell the story.

When he was a kid, he was playing baseball in his backyard with his friends and hit the ball into his neighbor's yard (The Gorsky's). While he retrieving the ball he heard the Gorskys yelling at each other. As he got closer to listen, he heard the following.

"ORAL SEX???? YOU WANT ORAL SEX???? I TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL GIVE YOU ORAL SEX THE DAY THE ARMSTRONG KID WALKS ON THE MOON!!"

4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Kilmer17 posted this in the Tailgate just under 16 years ago... on June 3, 2002:

This may or may not be urban myth. But it's still funny as hell.

When Neil Armstrong landed he uttered the famous 1 small.... but when he was getting back in the ship he said the following "Good luck Mr. Gorsky, wherever you are". For years he wouldn't reveal what it meant. Speculation it was a good luck wish to a Russian Cosmonaut but it was never verified.

Finally in the mid 80s, Armstrong was on a talk show (don't know which one) and was asked again about his remarks. He said that Mr. Gorsky had passed away and he could now tell the story.

When he was a kid, he was playing baseball in his backyard with his friends and hit the ball into his neighbor's yard (The Gorsky's). While he retrieving the ball he heard the Gorskys yelling at each other. As he got closer to listen, he heard the following.

"ORAL SEX???? YOU WANT ORAL SEX???? I TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL GIVE YOU ORAL SEX THE DAY THE ARMSTRONG KID WALKS ON THE MOON!!"

I hope the Mrs kept her word, and  Mr Gorsky got some cro magnon bop

27 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I love my friends but good lord trying to organize something with them is like pulling teeth. Everyone's so wishy washy, nobody commits, its annoying.

Maybe you need better friends?  All of my closest have kids and/or in relationships, so I temper my expectations having none and being single.  We're at that age now.  Regardless, I'm quick to make yes or no clear best I can, and they do the same.  I understand your frustration.

Off-Topic:  Gotta love these back to back "Please Trust Us, Again" commercials by FB, Wells Fargo, Etc.  Sike.

Flipping through channels and I come across the show Cheap Eats on the Food Network.  So annoying.  Supposed to be breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack for $35.  I call BS.  No drinks, tips or taxes included.

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Maybe you need better friends?  All of my closest have kids and/or in relationships, so I temper my expectations having none and being single.  We're at that age now.  Regardless, I'm quick to make yes or no clear best I can, and they do the same.  I understand your frustration.

Off-Topic:  Gotta love these back to back "Please Trust Us, Again" commercials by FB, Wells Fargo, Etc.  Sike.

We're in Facebook group chat. People "see" the message but don't respond. I message individually, its mostly "maybe" or "I'll try but can't commit."

Like just say yes or no. IDGAF if you can't or don't want to go, I'm a big boy. But just commit one way or another.

I have one friend who is NOTORIOUSLY bad at this, to the point where I just flat out exclude him now. If he feels bad...eff him.

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We're in Facebook group chat. People "see" the message but don't respond. I message individually, its mostly "maybe" or "I'll try but can't commit."

Like just say yes or no. IDGAF if you can't or don't want to go, I'm a big boy. But just commit one way or another.

I have one friend who is NOTORIOUSLY bad at this, to the point where I just flat out exclude him now. If he feels bad...eff him.

I prefer solo missions now because of **** like that.

Kosh brought up buying tickets for your friends and them flaking.  F that, we sitting side by side and you using your credit card and I'm giving you cash then you're forwarding me that email now.  Unless its a date, that's a different story.  You don't sound like you dating any of those bammas, do more **** with your girl, my ex and I didn't have a huge circle so we did more solo missions together instead of trying to ring lead.  

We didn't have any more patience for that crap then you did (but damn, you are not talking highly of your crew, bro).

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I prefer solo missions now because of **** like that.

Kosh brought up buying tickets for your friends and them flaking.  F that, we sitting side by side and you using your credit card and I'm giving you cash then you're forwarding me that email now.  Unless its a date, that's a different story.  You don't sound like you dating any of those bammas, do more **** with your girl, my ex and I didn't have a huge circle so we did more solo missions together instead of trying to ring lead.  

We didn't have any more patience for that crap then you did (but damn, you are not talking highly of your crew, bro).

Naw, if I buy tickets to something I know they end up going and they're always good to pay back, that isn't the issue.

We were planning a trip, first to NY, but people were being hesitant/flaky, so now I propose Ocean City, and its the same crap.

If it were up to me it'd just be me and my girl but she really wants us to go somewhere as a group.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Naw, if I buy tickets to something I know they end up going and they're always good to pay back, that isn't the issue.

We were planning a trip, first to NY, but people were being hesitant/flaky, so now I propose Ocean City, and its the same crap.

If it were up to me it'd just be me and my girl but she really wants us to go somewhere as a group.

Gotcha gotcha.  Ya, we were both introverts, so she wasn't pushing for a group trip like that any more then I was.  I had very close good friend (we go to Fan Appreciation Day together) flake on the Browns - Redskins game two years ago after I bought his ticket, I was furious with him, we didn't talk for like a month or two and I took my dad.

Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Could Bring 'Ballistic Projectiles' and Ashfall in Coming Weeks

As Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano continues to erupt, officials warned on Wednesday that it could intensify, causing “ballistic projectiles” weighing as much as several tons to be thrown in all directions.

The U.S. Geological Survey and Hawaiian Volcano Observatory warned that there is increased potential for “explosive eruptions” in the coming weeks that could bring ashfall and “ballistic projectiles” weighing anywhere from a few pounds to several tons, which “could be thrown in all directions to a distance of 1 km (0.6 miles) or more.” Pebble-sized rocks could also be thrown several miles.

The explosive eruptions could occur if the lava lake within the summit of the Kilauea volcano falls to the level of groundwater — a combination that would cause steam-driven explosions.

“Steam-driven explosions at volcanoes typically provide very little warning,” the observatory said. “Once the lava level reaches the groundwater elevation, onset of continuous ashy plumes or a sequence of violent steam-driven explosions may be the first sign that activity of concern has commenced.”

Click on the link for the full article

42 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Snoop weed dress

We love you, Snoop D-O-double jizzle.  But shut your bamma ass up on this one with that "my culture" ****.  I know Snoop has been the unofficial spokesperson for marijuana for my generation, but he doesn't own the culture and dictate what is and isn't acceptable.

I didn't see Penguins fans back in '93 telling Snoop to take off that Pittsburgh jersey, knowing well damn his ass doesn't know **** about hockey. 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Dank girl is superfine.

8.5/10 easily.

Church.  Thighs, hips, that rotunda.  Yes lawd.  Snoop's probably just mad his 6'6 130 lb frame couldn't handle all that thigh meat.

I'm an herb guy, but I'd do some edibles if they looked like that. 

Archived