Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:rotflmao:

You have that too? I usually try to limit conversation the time leading up to the date so I have **** to talk about :hysterical:

I tried to limit it, but this chick is a talker and has been calling me everyday going on and on for like 2 hours straight :hysterical:

I bet that'll change once she see's my skinny frame :doh::doh::doh:

Oh God.... I have pretty much a blind date tonight with a girl that I met on e-harmony like a year ago, but we never went out.

We've been having good phone conversations, but I'm afraid I'm going to go into my quiet mode that turns girls off :(

I'll give you some advice on that, when a conversation dies bring up the these three things. Just use one at a time though. Tell her that she has nice shoes or that her hair looks amazing, or she's wearing a great dress/Whatever she's wearing. It works every time, they go on this long rant about where they got the shoes, or where they got the dress and what a bargin it was. It also works if you're married

I'll give you some advice on that, when a conversation dies bring up the these three things. Just use one at a time though. Tell her that she has nice shoes or that her hair looks amazing, or she's wearing a great dress/Whatever she's wearing. It works every time, they go on this long rant about where they got the shoes, or where they got the dress and what a bargin it was. It also works if you're married

Very solid.

I forgot that females love to talk about themselves.

Very solid.

I forgot that females love to talk about themselves.

my favorite dates are the ones where I barely say anything and get to eat something delicious. I hate being in control of conversation. Most of the time I'm not really paying attention to what she says anyway, Im too busy thinking of how good the food tastes... :D

Well I hope you have fun! I hope to be at that game too. I don't make it to every Boys-Skins game in Dallas, but I try to. Are you actually going to Dallas while you're in the area, or just Arlington, where the stadium is? Now that they moved, they're not as close to Dallas anymore.

Actually staying with a friend who lives in Haslett but I'm sure there will be a night or two that we head into Dallas.

Archived