Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's official: I am going to Dallas for the Skins game. All my friends are starting to put thoughts into my head. I'm going to get beat up, if we win I had better take my jersey off and haul ass to the car, I'm going to get dragged behind a truck. Damn them for doing this.

It's official: I am going to Dallas for the Skins game. All my friends are starting to put thoughts into my head. I'm going to get beat up, if we win I had better take my jersey off and haul ass to the car, I'm going to get dragged behind a truck. Damn them for doing this.

lol we're not Philly. Nothing is going to happen to you. Unlike Eagles fans, we treat opposing fans with respect, even other NFCE fans. You will of course get some boos when you are walking around, but that is the case anywhere. I've been to plenty of Skins games here. Also, there are always plenty of other Skins fans that will be at the game that you can find refuge with. I was at last year's game in Dallas that the Skins won. Most Dallas fans were too depressed to say anything to Skins fans, except the occasional boo haha. So no, we will not cut your leg off. We will not stuff you in a trunk. We will not throw batteries at you. You are safe. ;)

on another note, I will be entering Jerry World for the first time tomorrow. Can't wait! :D

lol we're not Philly. Nothing is going to happen to you. Unlike Eagles fans, we treat opposing fans with respect, even other NFCE fans. You will of course get some boos when you are walking around, but that is the case anywhere. I've been to plenty of Skins games here. Also, there are always plenty of other Skins fans that will be at the game that you can find refuge with. I was at last year's game in Dallas that the Skins won. Most Dallas fans were too depressed to say anything to Skins fans, except the occasional boo haha. So no, we will not cut your leg off. We will not stuff you in a trunk. We will not throw batteries at you. You are safe. ;)

on another note, I will be entering Jerry World for the first time tomorrow. Can't wait! :D

That's cool. I figured that Cowboys fans were alright. I don't mind some boos and good natured **** talking. I can't wait to go. First time in Dallas too and I hear that it's an alright kinda place.

That's cool. I figured that Cowboys fans were alright. I don't mind some boos and good natured **** talking. I can't wait to go. First time in Dallas too and I hear that it's an alright kinda place.

Well I hope you have fun! I hope to be at that game too. I don't make it to every Boys-Skins game in Dallas, but I try to. Are you actually going to Dallas while you're in the area, or just Arlington, where the stadium is? Now that they moved, they're not as close to Dallas anymore.

Archived