Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Incubus live = amazing.

Saw them at Penn's Landing in Philly Aug.8,09.

They were ****ing Awesome!

1. Pardon Me Play Video
  2. Nice To Know You Play Video
  3. Anna Molly Play Video
  4. Stellar Play Video
  5. Megalomaniac Play Video
  6. Circles Play Video
  7. Love Hurts Play Video
  8. Just a Phase Play Video
  9. Driveinformation.pngAcoustic Play Video
  10. Talk Shows On Muteinformation.pngAcoustic Play Video
  11. Diginformation.pngacoustic remix Play Video
  12. Redefine Play Video
  13. Warning Play Video
  14. Oil And Water Play Video
  15. Quicksand Play Video
  16. A Kiss To Send Us Off Play Video
  17. Wish You Were Here Play Video
  18. Aqueous Transmission Play Video
  19. Encore:
  20. The Warmth Play Video
  21. A Crow Left of the Murder Play Video
  22. Let's Go Crazy (Prince cover)

WELCOME BACK PUDGE!!!!!! :wavetowel

I was doing some reading up the other day and the Rangers in their entire franchise history have won only one playoff game

:hysterical:

Should the Rangers make the playoffs this year will they actually win a game...lol if Yankees sweep

And BTW Padres were crazy last night, from 1-0 Cubs to 4-1 Padres :paranoid:

I was doing some reading up the other day and the Rangers in their entire franchise history have won only one playoff game

:hysterical:

Should the Rangers make the playoffs this year will they actually win a game...lol if Yankees sweep

yes, it is very painful being a Rangers fan. As good as we were in the late 90's, we did have the misfortune of running into the Yankees dynasty of that time in the first round each year. Now that Pudge is back, it looks even more like the late 90's again. The Rangers are pretty good, but if the playoffs started today, we would once again be facing an even better Yankee team. sigh...

I just want to make the playoffs though. Do that, and I will go absolutely bat**** crazy. Also, with this Pudge news coming out, I'm trying to crank out an article before the game tonight.

This is what I first thought about when I saw the news about Pudge coming back:

RIP to my great aunt who passed today. She was 88. She wrote a book, was instramental in getting a law passed in Nebraska for businesses/restaurants to have things in Brail for blind people and she worked at the telephone company for nearly 50 years. She started working as a telephone operator when people would call her to place their calls. She was the lady unplugging the cord from one spot and plugging into another. I have no clue what that is called.

anyway, she was a good lady and a huge Nebraska football fan. RIP Aunt Helen.

so a special investigator called about a guy that used to live next door to me who is getting a background check... and she seemed surprised when I told her that I don't know any of my neighbors, and that I wouldn't know the guy she was talking about if I passed him on the street.

so a special investigator called about a guy that used to live next door to me who is getting a background check... and she seemed surprised when I told her that I don't know any of my neighbors, and that I wouldn't know the guy she was talking about if I passed him on the street.

wow, and i consider myself anti-social...

:silly:

I'm moving offices today! I hate the one I am in now, and been begging for months to move. But then I realized, I have a ton of crap in my office, I nearly filled up one of those shredder boxes with old files.

The new office has a nice shelf that I can proudly display some cool Redskins stuff!

wow, and i consider myself anti-social...

:silly:

Do you really know your neighbors? I live in an apartment complex, and I hardly ever see my neighbors, except for the weird kid across the way who's often smoking by the stairs with his girl friend. We ran into him at Game Stop before- he was telling us all about this WoW gun. That's the only neighbor I would recognize.

Do you really know your neighbors? I live in an apartment complex, and I hardly ever see my neighbors, except for the weird kid across the way who's often smoking by the stairs with his girl friend. We ran into him at Game Stop before- he was telling us all about this WoW gun. That's the only neighbor I would recognize.

I only know some by name. I can recognize them though if I saw them out, like - 'oh look, its the dude next store who smokes pot outside on his doorstep', or 'oh look, its the lady who cuts her grass wearing short shorts when she knows she shouldnt be wearing them' :silly:

I only know some by name. I can recognize them though if I saw them out, like - 'oh look, its the dude next store who smokes pot outside on his doorstep', or 'oh look, its the lady who cuts her grass wearing short shorts when she knows she shouldnt be wearing them' :silly:

yeah well there are no doorsteps here, nor lawns to mow

:hysterical::applause:

Is there a story behind this, or did you just decide randomly that you hate those shoes?

Not too much of a story, but I'll explain. I was working out at my place of employment (I work in a gym) and there was a girl, couldn't have been older than 5, skating around on our hardwood basketball court. Her dumbass parents aren't saying a damn thing to her about it, in fact they're encouraging it. I'm going to talk to my boss today about having signs put up that say not to use skate shoes on the basketball court (we recently just had the whole thing redone for God's sake). Not only can I not believe that we even have to explain this to people, but I can't believe how epically stupid some people are.

But just in general, I hate skate shoes. I've seen a lot of kids either hurt themselves, or end up hurting someone else because of it. There's no reason for them to exist.

Not too much of a story, but I'll explain. I was working out at my place of employment (I work in a gym) and there was a girl, couldn't have been older than 5, skating around on our hardwood basketball court. Her dumbass parents aren't saying a damn thing to her about it, in fact they're encouraging it. I'm going to talk to my boss today about having signs put up that say not to use skate shoes on the basketball court (we recently just had the whole thing redone for God's sake). Not only can I not believe that we even have to explain this to people, but I can't believe how epically stupid some people are.

But just in general, I hate skate shoes. I've seen a lot of kids either hurt themselves, or end up hurting someone else because of it. There's no reason for them to exist.

I work in an electronics department and have had a kid almost knock down a $2000 TV on those stupid shoes. Oh and one kid ran in to a washing machine, I laughed my ass off at that one.

http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2009/08/quote-of-day_18.html

"Regrettably, due to a number of recent incidents, it is necessary to remind men walking alone through the park not to rob, rape, threaten or assault anyone. Thank you in advance for behaving like decent human beings. Signed, single women who refuse to live in fear."—Penny Dreadful

Archived