Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tonight was by far the most painful baseball game I have ever attended. I felt like Forrest Griffin against Anderson Silva. But worse. I felt like I got punched in the stomach. 1000 times. Got hit by an 18 wheeler, which then went into reverse over my body again. A golf club to the face, a few thousand times. And then pistol whipped on the side of the head until I'm in the fetal position.

Anybody got any weed? This is the kinda night I'd just like to forget.

Tonight was by far the most painful baseball game I have ever attended. I felt like Forrest Griffin against Anderson Silva. But worse. I felt like I got punched in the stomach. 1000 times. Got hit by an 18 wheeler, which then went into reverse over my body again. A golf club to the face, a few thousand times. And then pistol whipped on the side of the head until I'm in the fetal position.

Anybody got any weed? This is the kinda night I'd just like to forget.

Yeah, they were showing live look-ins of this game on MLB Network. I thought for sure Boston was toast when their pitcher got thrown out at the plate.

Btw, MLB Network is amazing.

But you should be used to all those feelings by now, from every time the Skins whip the Cowpokes.

Hiked 9-10 miles up and down and around up high in the mountains. Hot,sore,got some poison oak/ivy,and more than a few scratches. Damn that was fun. Can't wait to do it again. :D

Where the hell are the Pic's?:D

Something like this.Because I know you can!

BAOW2.jpg

Where the hell are the Pic's?:D

Something like this.Because I know you can!

None of the ones from the hike turned out all that well. Wasn't happy with the lighting,(it was a little too late in the a.m.),the format,ect. But,here's one from the hike anyway. And one from 2 days before with the pic you posted in mind).

IMG_5034small.jpg

IMG_4871small.jpg

Why Communism is Cool

1. You get to call everyone "Comrade"

2. All people are equal, but some people are more equal than others

3. As the West are so paranoid about Communism spreading and Communist countries are paranoid about the west invading and restoring le ancien regime, a delightful situation is created where there is a high demand for spys and cambridge graduates like me are able to find gainful employment

4. Communism makes Cuba the delightful island paradise it is with cigars, rum, great music (see the documentary Buena Vista Social Club), and the delighfully decadent author Pablo Juan Gutierrez writing his "Dirty Havana Trilogy" . It also brought us such characters as Fidel Castro and Che Guevrera. Anyone who annoys Americans is good in my book

5. When I make puns such as "Stop Stalin" and "On your marx, get set, go" people will laugh

6. James Bond plots actually made sense during the Cold War.

7. As a spy I would naturally have beautiful sophisticated and exotic foreign women fall hopelessly in love with me (see 6)

8. Also as a spy I would have a sideline linking desperate wealthy english men with women keen to embrace materialistic western values.

9. Cold wars are much better than hot wars

10. I look good in red

Link

motivaional_communism.jpeg

But you should be used to all those feelings by now, from every time the Skins whip the Cowpokes.

I went to the first Boys-Skins game last season. When that game ended, and I was leaving the stadium, I didn't feel 1/10th as bad as I did at the end of the baseball game last night. Just to put things into perspective.

Archived