Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn. I got tickets off craigslist in section 141 for $60. I'm liking the Hanson sig btw lol

4 of us are going down, my one buddy has season tickets so he's taking us down. Tickets were only 30$. But we plan on moving down in the second half anyways. Since everyone leaves anyways.

Lol. I like my sig too. Anyway to spread good music around, that's my goal.

:)

First a Jonas sig, and now HANSON? lmao

:hysterical:

I know right. I think it's funny as hell if you were browsing through a football message board, and all of a sudden you see a Jonas or Hanson sig. I had 98 Degrees there for a little bit.

Even funnier is that people take is serious.

4 of us are going down, my one buddy has season tickets so he's taking us down. Tickets were only 30$. But we plan on moving down in the second half anyways. Since everyone leaves anyways.

Lol. I like my sig too. Anyway to spread good music around, that's my goal.

:)

Nothing like some mmmbop to get the day going lol

I am getting in for free. :D Except for what I will pay for parking, which hopefully isn't too bad for preseason.

Did they finally give you a press pass?

You're Examiner, you're a journalist. You should be in the press box with the rest of the elites covering the game

Did they finally give you a press pass?

You're Examiner, you're a journalist. You should be in the press box with the rest of the elites covering the game

nah, no pass yet. But the guy I'm going to the game with is someone I used to work with for the Dallas Morning News (I was a research assistant), and he has some connections that will hopefully boost my chances. I'm also working hard for a pass for certain Rangers games because I figure that will be easier than the football games.

One of my clients (they're Eagles fans but cool none the less), just brought me a pair of tix to the Skins -vs- patriots game as a thank you gift for me building their house for them while they were trying to relocate here from TX. How cool is that. :)

Philly fans from Texas moving to DC!

Archived