Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We had all kinds of Motown records in our house when I was growing up ixuincle. My first cassette tape was the Jackon 5's greatest hits. I agree.

Sigh. I'm watching Return of the Jedi. Seems like just yesterday I was at a mall outside San Antonio on town pass watching it for the first time in the theater.

We had all kinds of Motown records in our house when I was growing up ixuincle. My first cassette tape was the Jackon 5's greatest hits. I agree.

Sigh. I'm watching Return of the Jedi. Seems like just yesterday I was at a mall outside San Antonio on town pass watching it for the first time in the theater.

a what?? :whoknows:

:silly:

cassette or an 8-track?????? :D

Cassette. Dad wasn't a big fan of 8-tracks and cassettes were a bit cheaper. Though I had a few friends that had the full on 8-track set ups. Though for my money,it was all about the 45's. :D

Cassette. Dad wasn't a big fan of 8-tracks and cassettes were a bit cheaper. Though I had a few friends that had the full on 8-track set ups. Though for my money,it was all about the 45's. :D

I had a 40 watt Craig Powerplay 8 track in my 1971 Nova.I was very cool back then.:D

Random Thought: I missed STBC21 during the offseason and am glad to have him back for the regular season!

...no homo:paranoid:

It's been weird. I've been quite serious this offseason. Maybe I'll have a personality switch where you'll see my lighter side during the regular season.

We shall see!

Archived