stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

We had all kinds of Motown records in our house when I was growing up ixuincle. My first cassette tape was the Jackon 5's greatest hits. I agree.

Sigh. I'm watching Return of the Jedi. Seems like just yesterday I was at a mall outside San Antonio on town pass watching it for the first time in the theater.

We had all kinds of Motown records in our house when I was growing up ixuincle. My first cassette tape was the Jackon 5's greatest hits. I agree.

Sigh. I'm watching Return of the Jedi. Seems like just yesterday I was at a mall outside San Antonio on town pass watching it for the first time in the theater.

a what?? :whoknows:

:silly:

:slap: Kids these days.

:silly:

lol I'm not THAT young. I definitely remember the days when I was a kid, and my family would take our summer road trips to Florida...we popped in the cassette tapes and listened to the oldies the whole way there. haha

cassette or an 8-track?????? :D

Cassette. Dad wasn't a big fan of 8-tracks and cassettes were a bit cheaper. Though I had a few friends that had the full on 8-track set ups. Though for my money,it was all about the 45's. :D

Edited by Park City Skins

Sweet!!

Just learned the basics to Mastodon's Oblivion. My guitar has never been tuned so low. Haha

Great song. It'd be pretty fun to play Blood & Thunder though.

Great song. It'd be pretty fun to play Blood & Thunder though.

Don't get me started.

Edit: Got the main riff!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Cassette. Dad wasn't a big fan of 8-tracks and cassettes were a bit cheaper. Though I had a few friends that had the full on 8-track set ups. Though for my money,it was all about the 45's. :D

I had a 40 watt Craig Powerplay 8 track in my 1971 Nova.I was very cool back then.:D

We listened to 3 things in the car growing up. Oldies, classical music, and 90's pop. The 90's pop was horrible. The other two I still enjoy today. It's funny if you see my mp3 playlist most of the songs are before 1995

anyone else having issues with the search function? Trying to get the "Show yourselves" thread..

and why the heck isn't it at the top anymore??

Edited by ljs

unbelievable that there is a gmae today.

got the jersey hanging and ready. the mug frozen . the beer cold.

no need to worry about work or health care reform today!

STB, where are your seats? And did you lose a bet?

Way up top. Right side of the Ravens bench, in the corner.

And no, I didn't.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Random Thought: I missed STBC21 during the offseason and am glad to have him back for the regular season!

...no homo:paranoid:

It's been weird. I've been quite serious this offseason. Maybe I'll have a personality switch where you'll see my lighter side during the regular season.

We shall see!