stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

long long LONG day at work

get home - already half drunk and im watching orakpo highlights.

i love this guy already.

long long LONG day at work

get home - already half drunk and im watching orakpo highlights.

i love this guy already.

:cheers:

Nothing better after a long day at work then drinking some beers.

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of ****.'

Anon.

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of ****.'

Anon.

:(

Anyone seen the ads for Time Traveller's wife?

So let me get this straight, Time Traveling Eric Bana travels back in time to talk to a girl, who grows up and falls in love with the same guy who time traveled to the past to talk to her?

So let me get this straight, Time Traveling Eric Bana travels back in time to talk to a girl, who grows up and falls in love with the same guy who time traveled to the past to talk to her?

i want to see that!!!

It's actually based on a very popular book.

And it would appear that he has no control over his time travel, and that he travels both forward and back in time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Traveler%27s_Wife

Here's to hoping he uses the Batman voice the entire movie.

I see...I haven't read any of those books so I'm clueless, I'm just watching the ads here and it's very mysterious, him all hopping all over the place lol

Those movies aren't my kind of thing. I stick exclusively to comedies now. And even for comedies I haven't seen a good one in theaters lately, just old 80's ones off Youtube LOL :(

Edited by ixcuincle

Here's to hoping he uses the Batman voice the entire movie.

huh? are you talking about christian bale?

Eric Bana was the Hulk in that Ang Lee movie lol

Eric_Bana_the_Hulk_256116a.jpg

Yeah I think you got him confused with Christian Bale

Edited by ixcuincle

Lol yeah, strangely enough that isn't the first time I've mixed those guys up, I did it the opposite way when Batman first came out. Weird.

After doing some more scouting I see Eric Bana was in the latest incarnation of Star Trek. I did not know that. I also haven't seen that movie either.

christian bale is not hot at all.

and yes, bana was barely recognizable as one of the bad guys in star trek. Great movie, and I'm no Star Trek fan.