Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Did you see LA Galaxy and Barca the other day

90,000 at the rose bowl. 90,000!

Yeah that was pretty nuts. I was at the AC Milan Chelsea game in Baltimore. 71,000+

I'm going to the DC United vs Real Madrid game in Fedex this sunday. 60,000 tickets have been sold so far. Pretty awesome summer for futbol!

I was shopping in Palm Beach today and I had this woman I never met before really come on to me. I talked to her for about 10 minutes in the store. I was feeling pretty good about myself. Then she said something that let on she was a hooker. :doh: Not sure how to feel about that.

I just bought standing room tickets for the Cowboys home opener against the Giants. There is a special "party pass" you can purchase for get this: $29! Best deal ever known. Who sits at a football game anyway? I know I don't. What's the point in spending $300 to have a chair behind me when I never use it? This is pure awesomeness. There will be over 100,000 people in attendance at that game.

I just bought standing room tickets for the Cowboys home opener against the Giants. There is a special "party pass" you can purchase for get this: $29! Best deal ever known. Who sits at a football game anyway? I know I don't. What's the point in spending $300 to have a chair behind me when I never use it? This is pure awesomeness. There will be over 100,000 people in attendance at that game.

Yeah, and with standing room its easier to leave in the 3rd quarter when the Cowboys are down by 20. :silly:

Don't ya hate when this happens?

Ryan O’Neal wishes he’d never had children and is so estranged from his own kids that he didn’t recognize his actress-daughter Tatum — and shamelessly flirted with her — at Farrah Fawcett’s funeral, the actor admits in an explosive new interview.

“I had just put the casket in the hearse and was watching it drive away,” O’Neal, 68, said, “when a beautiful blond woman comes up and embraces me. I said to her, ‘You have a drink on you? You have a car?’ She said, ‘Daddy, it’s me — Tatum!’

“I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it’s my daughter,” O’Neal said. “It’s so sick.” :silly:

Ryan O’Neal wishes he’d never had children and is so estranged from his own kids that he didn’t recognize his actress-daughter Tatum — and shamelessly flirted with her — at Farrah Fawcett’s funeral, the actor admits in an explosive new interview.

“I had just put the casket in the hearse and was watching it drive away,” O’Neal, 68, said, “when a beautiful blond woman comes up and embraces me. I said to her, ‘You have a drink on you? You have a car?’ She said, ‘Daddy, it’s me — Tatum!’

“I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it’s my daughter,” O’Neal said. “It’s so sick.” :silly:

If it wasn't enough, that it was his own daughter, but it was at his own wife's funeral :doh:

That person is scum.

I just finished watching the Giants America's Game 2007 documentary. Man...what a team

Too bad that's the last championship they'll have for a while :P...so many players from that team gone or vanished. What happened to Tyree lol...and Toomer gone and Plax gone and Strahan gone damn

Archived