Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Might be moving back to the DMV area soon.  Just got laid off yesterday (woo, how fun; move half way across the country for a company only to be laid off after less than a year), so the only thing tying me to Texas at this point is the apartment lease and all of my stuff within said apartment.

and the wonderful weather? :)

sorry to here hear it, can we send LKB back instead?

Who did ya work for ,if ya don't mind?

30 minutes ago, twa said:

and the wonderful weather? :)

sorry to here hear it, can we send LKB back instead?

Who did ya work for ,if ya don't mind?

If by wonderful weather, you mean that I have to run my car's AC on full-blast directly at my face to keep it from melting off, I think I'll manage to survive.  I miss playing Pond Hockey in the winter.  Actually, just playing regular Ice Hockey in a league that isn't godawful even though it's run by an ex NHL player.  You know you have problems when the refs make the game more dangerous, not less.

As for who I worked for, it was a little "growing" company called Futurex.  Had no complaints about the tech leads and other folks within the engineering department, but there's some real big questionmarks about the higher-up management after this stunt considering they kept hiring more and more people that was on-going until shortly before the huge layoff.

oh how I hate the new post system doesn't let you directly edit BBcodes which I need to respond to individual parts of a quote

"When Black Girls Wear Yoga Pants: Ep V"

Forgot some items from the grocery store and went back to get them and this chick was walking in front of me. Space. Station. Crasher.

Type of ass make you crash your car and wreck an entire block. Wife slaps you and subsequently eats herself to death because you made her feel inadequate. Earths rotation is slightly thrown off. ****in open a portal to Asgard

Felt bad cause she was probably 20-21, and there is no way on hell any dude is gonna play it cool long enough to get some without just losing his mind. The universe designed her in a way that does a severe disservice to what im absolutely sure is a wonderful personality and backstory that would make for delightful conversation.

But she starts walking and...

http://youtu.be/qOhpeZPrYsE

(Language)

Bless her

Black goddeses, chicas, no yoga pants for you, im sorry. Galaxy can't handle it. White girls, indian girls, asian, etc, knock yourself out

I'm so glad Football's back that I'm up at half past midnight watching the last 10:00 of game time of the 4th Preseason game between 2 west coast teams. It's absolute garbage time being played out by guys that are virtually guaranteed to miss the final cuts.   And this is AFTER watching every last bit of college football that I could find on TV.  I'm tired as hell, but I refuse to lie down before it's all done.

Damn I'm glad football's back!

20 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

the truth hurts, baby.

Just like food or taste in women, to give two examples, every person has their own tastes.  Sure, some of the music is cheesy and over the top, but when it came out during that time, that was what people liked.

19 hours ago, clietas said:

I realized long ago that everyone has at least a few songs by ****ty bands/artists that they love.

Personally I love dumb **** like Africa by Toto or Tacos Puttin on the Ritz. Or like I just mention in the Starship thread Safety Dance by Men without Hats. No sane person should listen to that garbage.

Exactly.  You might like brunettes, I might like blondes. 

20 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Stop listening to Creed and Nickelback, pj.

;)

on a sadder note..

Ugh. ****tards.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article99238432.html

Like it's been nuked': Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes

I admittedly have a Creed and Nickelback CD.  Music isn't great and they aren't my favorites, but I can tolerate them enough.  There are some bands that I like their music, but I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them:  ZZ Top and Aerosmith are 2 of them. 

My CEO sent a funny email out yesterday saying that since our CFO (mr. uptight and no fun) is on vacation, that today will be shorts day for everyone who wants to wear them, in honor of the CFO's "laid back style", lol.  We also had pizza and beer, courtesy of the company.  For the trifecta, I'm awaiting early dismissal around 3 or 3:30. 

19 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

My CEO sent a funny email out yesterday saying that since our CFO (mr. uptight and no fun) is on vacation, that today will be shorts day for everyone who wants to wear them, in honor of the CFO's "laid back style", lol.  We also had pizza and beer, courtesy of the company.  For the trifecta, I'm awaiting early dismissal around 3 or 3:30. 

I thought I was having a good day at work. Geesh lol

Archived