Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Try a whole 5lb bag of potatoes tossed behind an end cap display in the grocery store.  Disgusting, by the time you find out its there, it's turned into some new form of liquid rot lol

Gives me ideas on how I can **** with my sister in law. Potatoes can be smuggled in and disappear behind nooks and crannies of the house.

Try a whole 5lb bag of potatoes tossed behind an end cap display in the grocery store.  Disgusting, by the time you find out its there, it's turned into some new form of liquid rot lol

It might just be thee most disgusting smell on the planet, next to what Sin described at least. 

Nothing worse than rotten potatoes. 

Also worked crime scene cleanup at an apt in Alexandria where an older guy was found dead for weeks. Busted AC so when we opened the door it was like walking into the first circle of Hell. No sun stroke though

I've had two tenants die in my apartments during the past 14 years.

One was an older lady that killed herself and left a note on the bathroom mirror. Said "you did this" and was directed to her son.

Had another that passed away mid January and I found him late February. That smell was really bad and when they moved him he basically became jello and oozed everywhere. We had those floors sanded and refinished a couple weeks ago and the guy doing it asked if someone died in there. Said he saw spirits when he sanded the exact spot the person was found at.

I've had two tenants die in my apartments during the past 14 years.

One was an older lady that killed herself and left a note on the bathroom mirror. Said "you did this" and was directed to her son.

Had another that passed away mid January and I found him late February. That smell was really bad and when they moved him he basically became jello and oozed everywhere. We had those floors sanded and refinished a couple weeks ago and the guy doing it asked if someone died in there. Said he saw spirits when he sanded the exact spot the person was found at.

Didn't realize Dave was upper middle class landlording it up in NC. 

Are you required by law to inform prospective tenants that people died there?

Didn't realize Dave was upper middle class landlording it up in NC.

Are you required by law to inform prospective tenants that people died there?

Lol, here's the quick bio of Dave.

Upper middle class father of four and married to an amazing Pittsburgh girl. Realtor who owns/manages apartments and does residential sales as well. PTA, HOA, Abbys Army Foundation president. Redskins fan, fiscal conservative, social progressive.

Nope, don't have to disclose that by law but I did to the first person that rented it afterwards.

Lol, here's the quick bio of Dave.

Upper middle class father of four and married to an amazing Pittsburgh girl. Realtor who owns/manages apartments and does residential sales as well. PTA, HOA, Abbys Army Foundation president. Redskins fan, fiscal conservative, social progressive.

Nope, don't have to disclose that by law but I did to the first person that rented it afterwards.

You forgot aspiring penthouse author

People are dumb. A coworker took a week off for her son's wedding. Someone rolls up to her desk today, "Why'd she do that? When I got married I only took one day off."

WTF? Why do you care how much vacation time someone uses for whatever reason they want?

I hate that mentality. It's none of your business what someone does with their vacation time. I got crap from people at my job for taking two weeks off when my daughter was born in January. Wife had a c-section, she needed help at home. How dare someone question why people are using their vacation time. 

On house sales in most states, I think you do if it occurs within the last year (to 3 years). I only remember this because it was a question we had to fill out when we just sold our house.

Figured I had gotten used to being in places people had died/had an accident in, until I had to walk into my grandmothers house in NJ back in 2013, after she'd been taken out of the house, with everything still there like she sat down and got up to use the telephone or something. Then the broken glass from where the fire dept entered.

Knew exactly where she died, and then at the wake, people were sitting in that exact spot. Still remember how eerie it was, staying there alone for the first time ever without her there.

Archived