Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Objection your honor. You can be sexy and bafflingly ugly. See: Butterface. I referenced you to that Howard Stern episode, Kosh Kosh Begosh...

Umm... I said sexy was the wildcard. Read the post. Geez. My point was HOT is not average or butterface. That's not hot, that can only be sexy. 

Looks are so overrated...

I'm not saying that I'm with an ugg-mugg, but my girl wouldn't probably be over a 6 for most of y'all. But to me, she's beautiful. And honestly, I think that my appreciation has only increased over time. I guess that is how it is when you're in love with somebody. All the things you preferred takes a back seat to the stuff that really mattes. #DrMLS :D

Says the man that is whipped. Oh, please. She put it on you and you don't know what to do with yourself now that you don't have to tug it on the regular. 

So my random thought.... how the hell is it in 2016 people think I should just let my biracial son be completely disrespected?

I was raised by 2 huge families that never gave a **** about race. I raised my kids to be the best they can, without comprising their integrity or morals. Even if that means people might hate them for it.

What's right is right, and I'm not gonna just let this **** go. My son has a big heart. The kind of kid who cuts old ladies grass and runs errands for them. He also has gotten in fights over an autistic kid who was being made fun of. And he knocked the kids front teeth out too! But the point I'm trying to make is that he won't stand up for himself even though he'll stand up for others.

That's where I come in dammit. That SOB is gonna pay for what he called my son. I wasn't this angry when it first happened, but I guess it's festered and now I'm pissed the **** off!

Where you getting your MBA from?

K Mart

PS: I thought ol' E was some sort of Asian science math nerd who knew nothing about running a business.

Also, I'm assuming you have to have a graduate degree before you can peruse an MBA, correct? Because an MBA would be of interest to me, I run and have run an auto shop for years now, but I have no undergrad.

K Mart

PS: I thought ol' E was some sort of Asian science math nerd who knew nothing about running a business.

Also, I'm assuming you have to have a graduate degree before you can peruse an MBA, correct? Because an MBA would be of interest to me, I run and have run an auto shop for years now, but I have no undergrad.

The MBA is the grad degree. You prob still need to get that bachelors but it's easier than ever with online courses.

That's why I don't care for when people mock Cowboys fans with stuff like "have you ever even been to Dallas lol?" and that kind of stuff.

Pick who you want to root for, who cares where you live. Just once you pick, stick with them, don't hop around changing teams.

If you're loyal to the team, that's all that matters.

True, but I'm sure I told the story about the guy at the Falcons game this season who walked by me (in my 10 jersey), pointed at me, and said, "You're supposed to root for the team where you pay taxes!"

I said, "No, you're supposed to stay loyal to the team you've loved your whole life, and it's where I come from!"

It sounded truly redneck to me later, but loyalty is where it's at.

Being in ATL tho, Yankees fans are the worst, LOL...just kiddin' ya. I always thought Bucky Dent was cute.

Archived