Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Do you hear yourself!? :rolleyes: Reading that statement made me fart.

Unless you're originally from the tri-state?

Man I don't subscribe to that geographical nonsense. Must root for team just because you were born in that area. That's weak.

I grew up a redskins fan because my dad and older brothers were. Nobody in my family likes baseball much so staying with my grandparents in Fairfax one summer, my dad put it on an Orioles/Yankees game when I was little and i liked the Yankees ever since.

Old chicks need lovin' too. It's okay.

Several tiers involved.

Average

Cute

Pretty

Sexy

Hot

The one that is a wildcard is sexy. You can be sexy and cute or pretty and sexy. You can even be average but sexy.

Hot is all of the above. Except average.

Objection your honor. You can be sexy and bafflingly ugly. See: Butterface. I referenced you to that Howard Stern episode, Kosh Kosh Begosh...

That said, the butter in the face can distract you from the sheckshy pretty bad. Paper bag mode. Which is what I think the contestants had on in that segment. Lol.

Sexy has more to do with the body, than the face. You can have a sexy face, technically, but in general you'd call that girl "hot". A sexy body and pretty face is BANGIN'. All caps. Sexy body and a hot face is a "Ten". Maybe a "Nine point five".

All these labels are so subjective. I like to break it down by physical categories, ass, kitties, face, hips, legs, arms, skin quality, and etc. Even then there are subcategories of one another, like for example pretty face but maybe bad skin. Either way i think we should focus on what really matters. Their lifts. 

Looks are so overrated...

I'm not saying that I'm with an ugg-mugg, but my girl wouldn't probably be over a 6 for most of y'all. But to me, she's beautiful. And honestly, I think that my appreciation has only increased over time. I guess that is how it is when you're in love with somebody. All the things you preferred takes a back seat to the stuff that really mattes. #DrMLS :D

Objection your honor. You can be sexy and bafflingly ugly. See: Butterface. I referenced you to that Howard Stern episode, Kosh Kosh Begosh...

That said, the butter in the face can distract you from the sheckshy pretty bad. Paper bag mode. Which is what I think the contestants had on in that segment. Lol.

Sexy has more to do with the body, than the face. You can have a sexy face, technically, but in general you'd call that girl "hot". A sexy body and pretty face is BANGIN'. All caps. Sexy body and a hot face is a "Ten". Maybe a "Nine point five".

Bingo

Then what's the point of the city being in the team's name then Momma! You're weak!!! :angry::angry:

#DMV4LIFE lol

lol I'm just saying it makes no sense to be limited to rooting for sports teams by the happenstance of where you were born.

In the modern world, we can follow teams anywhere which makes it easier than ever to be a fan of a team not close to you.

For the record, I was born in Fairfax but moved to the middle of nowhere known as Eagle Rock Va (~hour away from Roanoke) when I was 1.

So I was surrounded by rednecks and Chipper Jones fans my whole life which only made my love for the Yankees even stronger.

That's why I don't care for when people mock Cowboys fans with stuff like "have you ever even been to Dallas lol?" and that kind of stuff.

Pick who you want to root for, who cares where you live. Just once you pick, stick with them, don't hop around changing teams.

If you're loyal to the team, that's all that matters.

Archived