Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I go to Sport Clips. Pretty girls in yoga pants give hair cuts, wash your hair like it's foreplay then give you a shoulder rub. 

My hair is kept really short. like, no attachment on the clippers short.

I make my wife do it wearing lingerie.

WTF is JewTube?

I believe it's what the racists call youtube...because "jews control the media"

My hair is kept really short. like, no attachment on the clippers short.

I make my wife do it wearing lingerie.

That's love. I hate it when clipped hairs stick around my collar, I can just imagine what it's like for your wife when it gets into her lingerie. 

...and by the time she's worked her way around, she's naked. We get it, baldie...is 12 haircuts a week excessive? :lol:

That's why his hair is kept short. Does she get a hair cut too??

PS. No basketball players seen at Duke yet. Have seen a bunch of really smart doctors and nurses though!

Don't worry, no one else has seen basketball players at Duke since December either.  :rolleyes:

Damn chew, too far.

I don't even think dave would find that funny.

my bad, man.  meant no offense.  

Wait you'd prefer wooks over hipsters?

At least wookies are actually plugged in and stay true to themselves.  Hipsters get into whatever everybody else does.  At least that's what I've noticed.  I have a decent amount of both hipsters and wooks as facebook friends that are here in Colorado.  A vast majority of the hipsters are always "checking in" and posting selfies of everything they do that would be considered "cool."  A bunch of my wookie facebook friends haven't had any activity in months LOL.  #heylookatmeimahipsterandmylifeissoawesome

Straight men go to barber shops. 

I hear ya, but all the barber shops in my area suck. 

I go to Sport Clips. Pretty girls in yoga pants give hair cuts, wash your hair like it's foreplay then give you a shoulder rub. 

I always went where my mom took me growing up.  There was only one barber shop in my hometown, it wasn't good at all.  In college, my buddy that was going the military route, he got me going with him and another friend to the barber shop at Tryon/Eastway in Charlotte.

It was walkin, first come first serve like most.  I always ended up with some old, 300lb fat dude with his belly hanging out of his shirt lol.  Horrible cuts, **** would usually be uneven.  Got tired of that after a year or so, my buddy's girl (now wife) was a hair dresser, so we all started driving to the Arboritum in Matthews to have her cut it, bring her business. 

Wife still goes there, I quit back in 2001 when I was still at Food Lion.  Reason being, she got pissed off at me cause I had to cancel last minute due to work.  If nobody has worked in retail, I'll break it down for ya, when the president/VPs/Investors of the company tour stores, you have to have them look perfect.  I had an appointment at 6:30 pm, was supposed to be off by 5pm that day, and it would have been about an hour and half drive from the store I worked at (wasn't in Charlotte).

They said you are staying until 10pm.  I cancelled.  She ran her mouth to me so I told the wife **** it, never going back to her again.  Never have.  Love her to death, just it was already an inconvenience at the time to drive almost an hour to get there just for a ****ing haircut.  

Went to Sports Clips in University for a couple of years until they shut it down.  It was ok, was expecting younger, hotter, women working there.  They did a good job though.  Ended up walking in to a Great Clips beside Lowes Foods (5 mins from my house) and have been going since 2003 or 2004 (can't remember).  

I like being able to drive out there in 5 mins and can see if there is a wait before I park since you can see into the joint.  No line, park, go in and I usually get the same couple of gals (both hot) every time.  Pretty easy cut for me, 1 1/2 on the sides and back, scissor cut the top as short as they can, no sideburns (unless I have a beard - which is always now), square in the back.  

I don't think there are any barber shops around close enough for me to invest time into.  I think the closest one is 15-20 mins away.  I'm a spur of the moment guy on getting hair cuts anyhow.

2016 YouTube, now with triple the commercials. :) I got it from my jewish coworker ;)

But hey, if you pay for YouTube, you don't get any commercials. ;)

And no, I'm not offended. I'm not Jewish either though. Perhaps I should make a fried chicken or purple drank joke to make up for it.

#imnotracist

And also... This pay YouTube is called YouTube Red. Isn't that a little close to redtube? Couldn't they have thought that one through a little bit better?

At least wookies are actually plugged in and stay true to themselves.  Hipsters get into whatever everybody else does.  At least that's what I've noticed.  I have a decent amount of both hipsters and wooks as facebook friends that are here in Colorado.  A vast majority of the hipsters are always "checking in" and posting selfies of everything they do that would be considered "cool."  A bunch of my wookie facebook friends haven't had any activity in months LOL.  #heylookatmeimahipsterandmylifeissoawesome

I'll respectfully disagree. I think wookies might be the lowest form of life on this planet. No doubt hipsters suck. But wookies are just some of the worst people out there.

And no, I'm not offended. I'm not Jewish either though. Perhaps I should make a fried chicken or purple drank joke to make up for it.

You should.  hell, I was gonna crack a few black jokes myself just for good measure lol.  I'm not easily offended, funny is funny (not that my inappropriate comment was funny).  Black, Jewish, gay, polish, transgender, fat, etc.  However inappropriate, if it's funny, i'm gonna laugh.  

I'll respectfully disagree. I think wookies might be the lowest form of life on this planet. No doubt hipsters suck. But wookies are just some of the worst people out there.

eh...i know maybe 12-15 of them.  Mostly friends/fans of my buddy's electronica band.  The ones I've hung out with have been laid back and seemed like nice enough folks.  Had a couple deep convos about music and culture.  Of course, I was probably stoned every single time I was around them, so that might have a lot to do with them seeming chill LOL.

I'm definitely biased though, as these unsure-of-who-they-really-are hipster bammas rub me the wrong way.  Yo, conrball.  You're either cool or you're not.  Ball-hugging tight jeans, a fedora, a skinny tie, and your Paul Bunyan beard won't change that.

Archived