Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dave, super happy about Abby. Congrats brother!!! **** cancer.

So, the sea is too rough to sail tonight. Oh well. I'm off to hang and take my time playing with food tonight.

Might check out the new bowling alley. Maybe a movie, no idea what's on. Maybe I'll watch some Shield and play with my dogs. No idea, but I know I'll be happy.

Thanks everyone.  She did her radiation mask fitting today also.  She was terrified at first but ended up doing it without sedation.  Super big hurdle because if the did sedate then they would rather continue with that style over the next 6 weeks.  So glad she doesn't have to be put to sleep 30 times!

Still waiting on the tumor genetics to come back.  Style A =  localized radiation for 6 weeks then chemo.  Style B = total brain and spine radiation for 6 weeks followed by chemo.  The lumbar being clean is a very positive sign though.

Again, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.  Knowing there are people in Finland, China, England, and all over the USA praying for her is so heartwarming.

Google image search "charlie Trotter food". The man was the best. His food was absolutely art.

His executive sous was my best chef, early in my career.

One of the best places I have ever been. 

He used to pay the servers between 35 and 80k on salary. 

Archived