Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is it free or do I have to pay for it? Never got the season pass. I might look into it, been wanting to run with you again, mic'd up, just been playing Rainbow 6 Siege non-stop man, it's so much fun.

Saw your post about the boat map from BO2..........that immediately caught my attention lol.

other post too long to quote and I'm too lazy, but I was just busting balls fool. Hell, I thought you were a college kid until the other day.

I want a nice TV room.

other post too long to quote and I'm too lazy, but I was just busting balls fool. Hell, I thought you were a college kid until the other day.

I want a nice TV room.

I'm just tossing out what the kid and I want to do for that room.  That doesn't mean that it's going to happen, that **** is expensive, not so much the TV, but an air hockey table, **** is pricey.  

If you like glitches, ridiculous kill streaks, random grenade fests and over powered weapons, sure, take your pick of any of the mw games.

Did you ever play w@w?

The MP40 from W@W is the most overpowered gun in any COD, relative to the other weapons in the game. At least in other CODs, most of the guns were strong in some regard.

The assault rifles in Black Ops 1 were insanely good. Famas, Galil, Aug? Maybe the ACR from MW3 can stack up to those. Other than that...

95% Black Ops 2's guns were ridiculously strong. Even the pistols.

Killstreaks in COD4 (MW1) were air strike and helicopter. You had the blackbird introduced in Black Ops, and it had the Chopper Gunner with the minigun. Perhaps the best two streaks ever. And the dogs were introduced in W@W. 7 killstreak???

I'm just tossing out what the kid and I want to do for that room. That doesn't mean that it's going to happen, that **** is expensive, not so much the TV, but an air hockey table, **** is pricey.

I was talking about the fundraising and being mother****ing ****suckers. I was just joking.

Started my own business this year...love it but stressed worrying about getting business, etc... Also thought I was going to owe allot of income tax this year but did the turbo tax thing today and I am getting back $5k!!!! Helps big time. Thank you God of deductions.

congrats. I'm starting one now.

Don't know how yall can follow basketball and hockey at the same time, they literally play during the same time of the year. If you like hockey you can't possibly follow basketball

(Oops I'm stealing Bill Burr's bit! :o<_< )

In October and November, I can follow the NFL, college football, NBA, college basketball, NHL and NASCAR. Add MLB in the spring. Is Bill Burr too much of a moron to be able to do that?

It's like watching multiple TV programs. It's not that difficult.

Loser mentality

We've been a terrible franchise for 38 years...and counting. Until they actually "show me" by winning at least 50 games (only team in the NBA not to win 50 games since 1978) or start competing for division titles and championships, it is what it is. It's the only mentality Wizards fans know.

We've been a terrible franchise for 38 years...and counting. Until they actually "show me" by winning at least 50 games (only team in the NBA not to win 50 games since 1978) or start competing for division titles and championships, it is what it is. It's the only mentality Wizards fans know.

I have stated this for years in this thread.  We need to walk before we can run.  I think some fans think we are always a coach away from contending.

I was talking about the fundraising and being mother****ing ****suckers. I was just joking.

Sounded more like you were ticked off nobody on here donated to your fundraiser and not friendly ball busting, just saying man.  

If you were joking, that's cool, I don't really know you that well on here, but definitely I'm not losing sleep at being called a mother****ing ****sucker on the internet.   Wouldn't be the first time that happened :)

Guess I shouldn't write anymore than a couple of sentences.  So you don't have to quote a completely different post than the one you want to comment on.  

Taze, I appreciate your donation efforts. My sister adopted a baby boy from Haiti about 10 years ago that had just had surgery to repair his cleft lip. Pierre was his name actually lol.

Ironically she just had her own baby this past year that was born with a cleft lip/palate as well. One of the most heartbreaking things I've seen. Not that it bothered us l,I just hated thinking about how much he would be harassed when he got older by other kids and stuff. Fortunately, he recently had surgery and it is completely repaired though he is now going through the struggle of relearning how to drink essentislly with his newly repaired mouth etc.

It's an amazing world

Taze, I appreciate your donation efforts. My sister adopted a baby boy from Haiti about 10 years ago that had just had surgery to repair his cleft lip. Pierre was his name actually lol.

Ironically she just had her own baby this past year that was born with a cleft lip/palate as well. One of the most heartbreaking things I've seen. Not that it bothered us l,I just hated thinking about how much he would be harassed when he got older by other kids and stuff. Fortunately, he recently had surgery and it is completely repaired though he is now going through the struggle of relearning how to drink essentislly with his newly repaired mouth etc.

It's an amazing world

It is bro.  We got lucky that it was only the palate and not both the palate and lip.  With the lip, there is reconstructive surgery, etc.  It's a very stressful process.  Hell, we found out about it day 2 in the hospital after she was born.  I was sitting there, wife was trying to breast feed her.

She wasn't latching on.  Out of the blue, the nurse said she needed to look at something, looked in her mouth, then says, I know what's wrong and said she would be back.  Took my Tazette away back to the nursery in the hospital, we had no ****ing clue what was going on.  Then one of the surgeons that does the repairs, who happened to be in the hospital, came in and told us.

She had surgery at one year old, like 2 hours.  Very stressful.  But I can tell you this, during our visits with the surgeon prior to the surgery, sitting in the waiting room, you saw so many babies and little kids that had it so much worse (skull deformities, etc.).  And it just would break my heart man.  I'd have to fight back tears and ball my eyes out when I got out and back to my car.  

Archived