Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am not alone, young man. Boca grande.

You say that as if you are somehow special. You aren't

You aren't the first nor the last. I can be very fiery and spirited in arguments. I can be laid back. I can be an ass (usually to people who are already being one, but I too make mistakes.... And always own them). I can crack jokes and bust balls. I can be one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. It's largely up to the individual on how things will go.

That's no "persona."... That's me. That's always been me. It's not for the faint of heart. I've been in heated disagreements with many people. Almost everyone that posts in here at one point or another. Usually we're always cool afterwards. Sometimes the lack of respect lingers. Oh well. Such is life.

I have no agendas, no made up fantasies, no delusions of grandeur. No nothing. I usually call a spade a spade.

And whoever else in your lonely hearts club that has a problem is free to voice their misgivings as well. That's what we do.

RedBeast with that late night dramaaaaaa lol

Dont eat no BS here man.

I am drinking whiskey and with "my hot Colombian wife" right now in Cartagena (with her 4 fine sisters btw). He has called me out multiple times and directed **** directly at me. **** him. PAMF. SINderella dont own RTT.

A

And you are 27 year old bad ass behind a keyboard that lives in Mommas basement, no experience and have never seen the world. I have boots that got more tread than you.

"Brah"

PS...I am not alone here. More emails about you than all topics i have ever discussed in my inbox...going back to? Ummmm? 2000? You were 12? KMA

Mommas basement? Never seen the world? (**** does that mean anyway lol. If "seeing the world" means a trip to the Bahamas in a gump ass Hawaiian shirt at a cheap hotel, then clearly I have not.

"No experience". Does this mean women? If so, then you have nothing to worry about. Live with a good woman that I plan to marry one day. But I appreciate the curiosity.

And I love the hypocrisy. Badass behind a keyboard huh? But it perfectly matches the small penis syndrome you constantly displayed in the stadium, wanting everyone to say hi to your " wife's" pics

Totally matches your insecure Revenge of the Nerds post you threw out here... Bruh (proper usage)

"I've been here since 2000!"

LOL. I'm sure everyone's proud of your lifetime accomplishment

Dont eat no BS here man.

I am drinking whiskey and with "my hot Colombian wife" right now in Cartagena (with her 4 fine sisters btw). He has called me out multiple times and directed **** directly at me. **** him. PAMF. SINderella dont own RTT.

You're right. I called you out multiple times...waiting for you to answer the Bell. You finally mustered up the courage. But it ain't gonna be enough, son. Just being honest

No, your insecurity speaks the truth... I do not own the rtt. Never did. I just arrange the furniture :)

Both of you need to dial it back a few notches.

I am about as fun-loving and silly as the rest of the folks that post in the tailgate, not just the RTT.

I am about as serious and perhaps a little more focused than most of the tailgate also.

I, like Sin, "Keep it real". I'm exactly the way my posting style says I am.

Red, don't really know so much about your hot wife and all stadium silliness, nor do I care about that. Kudos to you sir.

This thread is really like a barbershop talk type of thing.

Let's try to be civil however. Please and thank you both.

I've been talkin **** to the Panther fans, telling them they ain't gonna like this when we beat that ass in the divisional round! :P

I cannot deny that I'd love to see Cam dab... A straw in a steak smoothie after we light his ass up. They're the Panthers. Ai t none of them cats been to the top of Space Mountain

I really like Netflix, there's some great **** on here. But by and large, it's a vast wasteland. There are so many movies and tv shows on here that I'm not even remotely interested in watching. Maybe I'm being picky but I don't think that I am.

Jericho is a really underrated show on there (if its still there).It stars Skeet Ulrich and Lenny James (Morgan from The Walking Dead)

I really like Netflix, there's some great **** on here.  But by and large, it's a vast wasteland.  There are so many movies and tv shows on here that I'm not even remotely interested in watching.  Maybe I'm being picky but I don't think that I am. 

I am finally going to pull the plug...I think...

Going with Amazon, Netflix, HBOGo and something else that I can't recall after the long past few weeks. Roku setup.

Archived