Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Had to tend bar for two hours. I ****ing don't like people when I'm sober. This is going to take a long time for me.

You are gonna be fine. Time takes time. From the guy you probably like the least here? We support you and some of us know how you feel. You are not alone bro. I had dreams about my disease for years. Still do once in awhile. It gets better man. Fight the good fight for KB, and no one else.

3,000 animals die every second in slaughterhouses in the US alone. About 56 billion a year.

Pigs are as smart as elephants. Sentient living creatures. Living in gestation crates, rape posts, used like they're not living things and treated worse than the people in Nazi death camps, but yeah, OMG nazi evil.

Food chain is a cop out, religion is a cop out. But we're humans , which is different than an animal is a cop out.

Oh no a uniform.

Is this a joke? Humans are different than animals is not a cop out, it's the ****ing truth. There are no animals that have been treated worse than the Jews in nazi death camps, or worse than Africans being transported to America in slavery. I'm sorry, but that post was just too ignorant to ignore.

so are you drunk when you are the chef?

this last year, I've been trying to be sober. I've fallen off a couple times, but for the majority of my last 6/7 years, I've been drunk and high. Day and night. I can live fairly normally like that and I'm probably more enjoyable to others like that, because it's a good escape for my mind, since I feel for everything. Empath. Battle depression and ****. I can't pretend anymore, that I'm alright. So, always sober now.

Is this a joke? Humans are different than animals is not a cop out, it's the ****ing truth. There are no animals that have been treated worse than the Jews in nazi death camps, or worse than Africans being transported to America in slavery. I'm sorry, but that post was just too ignorant to ignore.

I'm trying to drop it, but yes, every day animals are treated like that and it's not different.

You can say you're fine with animal abuse, but not that it's not real and on a massive scale.

You are gonna be fine. Time takes time. From the guy you probably like the least here? We support you and some of us know how you feel. You are not alone bro. I had dreams about my disease for years. Still do once in awhile. It gets better man. Fight the good fight for KB, and no one else.

thanks dude.

Best day at work yet. So many compliments from the employees. Super cool with the vet who owns and operates the place. It was busy as hell, but I stayed on top of it. Not without breaking a sweat from time to time.

Have an old beagle in there with a giant cancerous growth on its ear. Bunch of other growths and skin tabs all over him, but the big growth keeps bleeding like ****. The owner finally agreed to drop $400 for us to remove it after we stopped the bleeding and it started back up a couple hours later. All I know is that surgery is Tuesday and I have to clean up the bloodbath that happens overnight when I get there tomorrow and Monday mornings. Dry blood is a ***** to clean (right Sin?), and I'm a little concerned about how much blood he's losing, so I'm going in before 5 AM tomorrow morning.

Beer me.

Ugh. GoT is so depressing. Gimme a happy moment, even if its fleeting I mean, good lord. We're done for the night lol

Dry blood is a ***** to clean (right Sin?),

Yeah, especially when it pools up, or you get a stabbing, where its like some shot a super soaker filled with blood all over the floor, and it mutates to this jelly like substance, then hardens and you damn near have to chisel it off

1. 3 hour flight delays are no fun

2. They are less fun with toddlers

3. When the airline tries to compensate by giving food vouchers, the jesture is always appreciated but less useful if the vouchers are given 5 minutes after the kitchens in every restaurant inside security closes...

4. Blown away by random gestures of kindness from strangers. 2 families who were stranded got together (they didn't know each other) pulled out coloring books and started sharing. Then the parents invited my 2 year old to color as well. It was totally unnecessary but absolutely awesome.

1. 3 hour flight delays are no fun

2. They are less fun with toddlers

3. When the airline tries to compensate by giving food vouchers, the jesture is always appreciated but less useful if the vouchers are given 5 minutes after the kitchens in every restaurant inside security closes...

4. Blown away by random gestures of kindness from strangers. 2 families who were stranded got together (they didn't know each other) pulled out coloring books and started sharing. Then the parents invited my 2 year old to color as well. It was totally unnecessary but absolutely awesome.

I don't trust most people as far as I can throw them. It's something I value and don't randomly give out to anyone (though I have ways of putting people at ease still, and not making an uncomfortable situation) I'm like Burns Circle of Trust level with this ****.

But I do feel good whenever I get a reminder that there are still good people out there with honorable character and good souls, willing to help you those in need, in a cheater and scumbag friendly world

I don't trust most people as far as I can throw them. It's something I value and don't randomly give out to anyone (though I have ways of putting people at ease still, and not making an uncomfortable situation) I'm like Burns Circle of Trust level with this ****.

But I do feel good whenever I get a reminder that there are still good people out there with honorable character and good souls, willing to help you those in need, in a cheater and scumbag friendly world

I am gonna be straight up with you and call you out right here and now.

The first paragraph? I believe (except the declaration in the middle, in parentheses).

The second one? Nada.

Dont speak out of both sides of your mouth. It doesn't suit your "online personae."

I am gonna be straight up with you and call you out right here and now.

The first paragraph? I believe (except the declaration in the middle, in parentheses).

The second one? Nada.

Dont speak out of both sides of your mouth. It doesn't suit your "online personae."

Says the man flaunting his " Hot Colombian wife" in numerous risqué pics without him in it :lol:

I laugh at who or what you perceive me to be. Like I've always said, I don't expect morons to like me all that much

One thing I've always been is straight up. I don't sugarcoat things. You either like me or you don't. It makes no difference to me, especially on the internet.

I don't have a whole lot of concern for what you think of me. You are, and have shown yourself to be, no one

A

Says the man flaunting his " Hot Colombian wife" in numerous risqué pics without him in it :lol:

I laugh at who or what you perceive me to be. Like I've always said, I don't expect morons to like me all that much

One thing I've always been is straight up. I don't sugarcoat things. You either like me or you don't. It makes no difference to me, especially on the internet.

I don't have a whole lot of concern for what you think of me. You are, and have shown yourself to be, no one

And you are 27 year old bad ass behind a keyboard that lives in Mommas basement, no experience and have never seen the world. I have boots that got more tread than you.

"Brah"

PS...I am not alone here. More emails about you than all topics i have ever discussed in my inbox...going back to? Ummmm? 2000? You were 12? KMA

Archived