stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I admit to chuckling a bit...but I live every day with cut up hands and a sore back.

Tough being a prison **** I imagine. Always on your hands and knees and them concrete floors.

• Like 2

Tough being a prison **** I imagine. Always on your hands and knees and them concrete floors.

I'd imagine so

I definitely don't think "attack on the grid" when the power goes out. I just think about how i have to set all those ****ing clocks.

I don't normally think about that either. But the power almost never goes out here and it was close to midnight and I saw something about ISIS trying to target our grid earlier in the day (but dismissed it at the time). Also It was pretty weird looking outside and seeing the entire area dark like that and not just a block or two. Luckily it only lasted a few minutes.

Touch screen is great, but I can't wait for punch screen.

I enjoy when stevemcqueen visionaries the **** out of the draft thread.

• Like 1

The reason that Game of Thrones women are not hot are because they're all old school from the 1300's or some old ass era many centuries ago. These same actors look very good in the 2010's but with 1300's makeup applied, they simply aren't that hot. Look at Sansa Stark. The actress playing Sansa is beautiful but she doesn't look that hot in GoT because you're looking at a time period piece from ancient times. So by that logic there could not possibly be any hot women in GoT 

The reason that Game of Thrones women are not hot are because they're all old school from the 1300's or some old ass era many centuries ago. These same actors look very good in the 2010's but with 1300's makeup applied, they simply aren't that hot. Look at Sansa Stark. The actress playing Sansa is beautiful but she doesn't look that hot in GoT because you're looking at a time period piece from ancient times. So by that logic there could not possibly be any hot women in GoT

Quiet, you

Just look at pictures of Emilia Clarke before Game of Thrones and during

Before

7028622-emilia-clarke.jpg

Character

Daenerys-Targaryen-Season-4-daenerys-tar

Daenerys is supposed to be the hottest girl of Game of Thrones but she looks very bad in that pic

Edited by ixcuincle

tumblr_mb3uexWDuS1r4vvhp.gif

She looks better in the character pic than the real one you posted. 

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Before

Character

Daenerys is supposed to be the hottest girl of Game of Thrones but she looks very bad in that pic

She was like 15 in that pic.  But most actresses aren't what they appear.

She was like 15 in that pic. But most actresses aren't what they appear.

Most women arent. Thank God for all that stuff they do

• Like 1

I'm in them guts either way

danerys-targaryen-feature.jpg

ygritte.jpg

Charlotte-Hope.jpgchildren.jpg

Just a small example.... :P

Edited by visionary

Has there been any news on the playoff schedule? Saturday or Sunday? Time? Supposed to work Saturday next week. If it's going to be them, I want to start working on my story

• Like 1

Has there been any news on the playoff schedule? Saturday or Sunday? Time? Supposed to work Saturday next week. If it's going to be them, I want to start working on my story

Nothing (date/time/opponent) will be known until after Sunday nights game.

I'm really hoping for Saturday night.

I suspect they secretly slipped some female hormones into my Bourbon stock......now excuse me while I change my kotex

I'm getting misty again.

• Like 1