Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I did get 2 texts, but it was odd because my phone was on silent.

How would she have known unless she went in my pocket ?

She said someone text me, but couldn't find my phone.

What kind of phone is it? Text messages are in no way secure way of communication. 

Kool,

The 100 started out strong, then got kinda predictable. Plus it's on the CW, so they are contractually obligated to waste 1/3 of the running time on really forced love interest/triangles. But there are much worse shows you can watch. I would go with Friday Night Lights, probably in my top 3 of TV shows of all time. 

What kind of phone is it? Text messages are in no way secure way of communication. 

I think he's saying that his wife told him he had a text message, it was on silent, not vibrate and in his pocket.  And told him she heard it vibrate, when the only way she could have known was to take it out of his pocket and look when he was asleep.  

So in three fantasy football leagues, all money leagues.  In my league, I finished 1st overall, got the bye week for the playoffs.  In my cousins league, I'm facing my dad's team.  I went to bed last night and he was projected to win by 4-5 points.  In my other league with a couple of my best friends, I was facing off against one of them, went to bed, he was projected to win by 14 points.

I woke up this morning, took a look at the damage and a miracle happened.  I was projected to beat my dad by .05 points (I had 1 player left - Lamar Miller, and he had 0 players left).  And in my boy's league I ended up scoring 3-4 times more points with my remaining players and  I was all of the sudden up 35 points.  I have no players left, but he has......Lamar Miller lol.

So, I just need Lamar to get 25-30 points and I win both :)

Lost

He already lives on an island. Not a bad choice

So in three fantasy football leagues, all money leagues. In my league, I finished 1st overall, got the bye week for the playoffs. In my cousins league, I'm facing my dad's team. I went to bed last night and he was projected to win by 4-5 points. In my other league with a couple of my best friends, I was facing off against one of them, went to bed, he was projected to win by 14 points.

I woke up this morning, took a look at the damage and a miracle happened. I was projected to beat my dad by .05 points (I had 1 player left - Lamar Miller, and he had 0 players left). And in my boy's league I ended up scoring 3-4 times more points with my remaining players and I was all of the sudden up 35 points. I have no players left, but he has......Lamar Miller lol.

So, I just need Lamar to get 25-30 points and I win both :)

He's headed that way...

You might be alright.

Dear ixcuincle,

Take action now to protect your ability to play the fantasy sports games you love.

If you're like us and you believe that fantasy sports is fun, entertaining, and a game of skill, click here to tell your Comptroller that you support keeping fantasy sports accessible in Maryland.

Fantasy sports build community -- and now it's time for our community to stand together to protect the game we love.

Send your Comptroller a note telling them you support common sense measures that would protect your ability to play fantasy sports in Maryland.

Together, we can protect #FantasyForAll.

DraftKings

I think he's saying that his wife told him he had a text message, it was on silent, not vibrate and in his pocket. And told him she heard it vibrate, when the only way she could have known was to take it out of his pocket and look when he was asleep.

The next question is if she just pulled his phone out and checked the screen or if his phone is unlocked and she actually went through it, or can see the texts from the locked screen.

I mean if he passes out in the middle of the night and gets a couple random texts at a crazy hour ...I guess I'd understand sneaking a peak

It also lets me know that I could never be a father of a hot girl and not end up in prison for third degree murder. I'd be so paranoid and confrontational. Then she'd hate me and probably rebel, ending up in a Las Vegas tittie bar as a high end stripper.

I hear that. Just another reason for me not to have kids

I have zero reason to lock my phone.

It was just odd for her to say it unless she went in my pocket to see.

One of my rules is do not go in my pockets, because I have zero interest in going into her purse.

The other night seemingly gave her a bit of anxiety, but I have never given her a reason not to trust me.

Sure I screwed up by not letting her know I was playing poker, but not anything to the point of going into my pocket.

I wouldn't trip over it. If you are being 100% honest with her and not fooling around, remaining calm and not trippin off her momentary lack of faith in you will work out in the end. My phone is a open to my wife whenever she wants. If she's insecure about anything, I could only make it worse by getting defensive if she started snooping. I have nothing to hide, and I don't want to give her the impression I do. 

Natalie DOrmer is hot, rather than pretty. She slings out sexuality like a cannon. She is the polar opposite of most beautiful ballerinas.. .that look gorgeous and poised and dainty.. but have an aloof ice-princess vibe.

so for instance she is supposed to be the opposite of Cercei's character on Game of Thrones-- who is a beautiful (but aloof and aging) queen. She is the hot and "accessible" princess

(or in different parlance... she has the appeal of the tipsy bridesmaid with her shoes off and a huge smile at the wedding reception, versus the ethereal beauty of the bride at the main table in her $10k vera wang gown.

Would take a hot and sexy 8 or 8.5, over a cold 10, ANY DAY

I wouldn't trip over it. If you are being 100% honest with her and not fooling around, remaining calm and not trippin off her momentary lack of faith in you will work out in the end. My phone is a open to my wife whenever she wants. If she's insecure about anything, I could only make it worse by getting defensive if she started snooping. I have nothing to hide, and I don't want to give her the impression I do.

That's where I'm at. My phone is locked but my wife is the only Person that knows the code to it.

She never gets in it but the fact that she knows she could is probably comforting to her and further let's her know she has nothing to worry about

Sometimes it's good to plan international trips with your sis when you are both fairly lit up.   :)

Did anybody's Facebook messages get deleted...? My WHOLE inbox is wiped out...

No, my ex just messaged me!  Apparently he got married, had a kid, is getting a divorce and wants to talk.  Wish that had been deleted...

AM EDIT:  Good Lord.

Archived