I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on

I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on

The christmas , I wish I was the star that went on top

I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds

For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me

I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me

I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good

I wish I was the full moon shining off a camaros.

I Wish I was an alien at home behind the sun

I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on

I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on

I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up

I wish...

I wish...

I think its a funny shirt. I've seen some crazy ones at the t-shirt shops in Ocean City

I was just down the shore and I can't believe enough people think buying T-shirts with half assed semi offensive comments constitutes "whit".

What a joke. (not jabbing at the shirt posted, I'm sure it would sell). Hell, the ones with "free breathalyzer" and an arrow do and that is straight retarded.

If you are being whitty with a T shirt, you sir are not getting laid by anybody worth telling your friends about. lol.

And don't even get me started on the shorts that say "*****" or "princess". What a bunch of *******s.

I was just down the shore and I can't believe enough people think buying T-shirts with half assed semi offensive comments constitutes "whit".

What a joke. (not jabbing at the shirt posted, I'm sure it would sell). Hell, the ones with "free breathalyzer" and an arrow do and that is straight retarded.

If you are being whitty with a T shirt, you sir are not getting laid by anybody worth telling your friends about. lol.

And don't even get me started on the shorts that say "*****" or "princess". What a bunch of *******s.

Heard of a sense of humor? :D

Now I'm all confused. I thought "wit" was onions?
Alright people, I got this. I grew up about 10 blocks from there.

Pat's and Geno's are across the street from each other. They were great 10 years ago, but Jim's on 4rth and South now is better. (Although none of the three are the "best").

Wit (with)= fried onions and yes you want your cheesesteak Wit.

It's a cheesesteak, not a steak sandwich or a steak and cheese, it's a cheesesteak.

White New Yorker American cheese is the best, yellow wiz is a new comer of sorts.

These places will have 70+ people show up in under 5 minutes. There is no inside for customers either, just a window to order from. It has to move very fast.

Speak English, know what you want and have your money out before you get to the window. I don't want to wait all day.

At 3 a.m. when you're leaving the bars/clubs, you go there, get two cheesesteaks and some hot peppers and jump on I-95 and drive home. It's a kick ass Philly tradition.

Stupid Spelling bee. What practical application does spelling well have in the real world?

We all have spell-check nowadays. Ain't no need for that spelling bee. The spelling bee is just an antiquated, out-of-date stress mechanism imposed onto young kids who should be better spending their time on the computer playing video games. ;)

And why is this junk on ESPN? Is this a sport? ESPN is for physical sports i.e. baseball, hockey, basketball. Spelling contests don't belong on ESPN. And who can watch that? There's no physical contact. It's the same with the WSOP. Bunch of clowns gathered around a circular table wearing sunglasses and playing cards.

Stupid Spelling bee. What practical application does spelling well have in the real world?

We all have spell-check nowadays. Ain't no need for that spelling bee. The spelling bee is just an antiquated, out-of-date stress mechanism imposed onto young kids who should be better spending their time on the computer playing video games. ;)

And why is this junk on ESPN? Is this a sport? ESPN is for physical sports i.e. baseball, hockey, basketball. Spelling contests don't belong on ESPN. And who can watch that? There's no physical contact. It's the same with the WSOP. Bunch of clowns gathered around a circular table wearing sunglasses and playing cards.

it's a hell of a lot more exciting than watching Poker, or Golf on ESPN

This is why we watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JUfkiMOVc

Archived