Talk, talk, it's all talk

Too much talk

Small talk

Talk that trash

Expressions, editorials, expugnations, exclamations, enfadulations

It's all talk

Elephant talk

https://youtu.be/GTQrlDzqUCA

What a coincidence... That's pretty much how every last one of your posts go. Just swap out Elephant for Colombian wife :)

What a coincidence... That's pretty much how every last one of your posts go. Just swap out Elephant for Colombian wife :)

Quit being so sensitive bebe....Celosa! I still love you mucho! Tu eres el amor de mi vida mamasita! :)

(and i know you didn't watch the video btw).

I hope you are as madly in love, and adore your wife as much as I do, when you are my age. And you know deep in your heart that she feels that same for you...

EDIT: PS - you forgot "Hot" Colombian wife, hijo

Quit being so sensitive bebe....Celosa! I still love you mucho! Tu eres el amor de mi vida mamasita! :)

(and i know you didn't watch the video btw).

I hope you are as madly in love, and adore your wife as much as I do, when you are my age. And you know deep in your heart that she feels that same for you...

EDIT: PS - you forgot "Hot" Colombian wife, hijo

Ah yes lol

"Quit being so sensitive". Forgot that one. Used when you can't provide a good or even decent comeback.

PS For right now, she's just Colombian, until further notice :)

Y'all acted like I was rooting for the Eagles, haha...I was just laughin' at Brady...I don't like him much (I'm trying not to say the word "hate", because that wouldn't be very sporting, now would it?)

I need to call my mom, they're normally in bed by the time the game will be starting.

Coincidence, but I just posted in that thread. Got a couple silly things to do today...woke up at 4. Can't accomplish any of them before 11. Grumpy.

I hear ya...gotta get out & get shopping done for 10 children & "dirty Santa" gifts...this "early" in the season isn't too bad, thank heavens, a week from now will be a full-on assault in ToysRUs.

And the rocket surgeons who design **** around this city (yes, that's you, GT grads), are dumbasses.  Don't put malls right next to the perimeter/beltway.  Makes everything back up...even...OK, nevermind. :lol:

Thanks for the early morning funny...my comic isn't even that good this morning

I had never had a full appreciation for Non Sequitur until you started posting them daily. I mean, I'd seen one here and there and thought some were pretty entertaining, but seeing it with more regularity, I can feel a heavy Calvin And Hobbes influence when that little girl is in the comic.

I had never had a full appreciation for Non Sequitur until you started posting them daily. I mean, I'd seen one here and there and thought some were pretty entertaining, but seeing it with more regularity, I can feel a heavy Calvin And Hobbes influence when that little girl is in the comic.

I love Danae, she is soooo like me when I was little. I investigated everything, had no fear of anything, and cleaning up was more yucky than a spider giving birth, LOL...and her sister Kate is my other side, the reading/logical/keep it sensible part. I think those two get to us girls like no others can. We have to do a lot of stuff at once, remember how you did it when you had to "wonder"...but doing that for too long can get you off-track.

Does that make any sense at all? :huh:

Well, in that case, I'll refer you to Lucy holding the football.

Get it now?  It takes us a while to realize the power we hold... ;)...and we can only use it every once in a while... :ph34r:...and things can go our way when we time it just right. :D

Everything in life is timing. It's rather interesting to think about.

I was joking anyway, just to clarify. I did understand.

I would say that I am a cross between Bruce Wayne, George Carlin, and Flava Flav. haha. Part sophisticated, part savvy, part clown.

The boberry was very good but it wasn't fresh out the oven so there were some hard spots and it wasn't buttery soft. But it was soft enough. That bad boy is coated with sugar.

It's not healthy but every day can't be Bojangles day. It's good but very very sweet

I love Danae, she is soooo like me when I was little. I investigated everything, had no fear of anything, and cleaning up was more yucky than a spider giving birth, LOL...and her sister Kate is my other side, the reading/logical/keep it sensible part. I think those two get to us girls like no others can. We have to do a lot of stuff at once, remember how you did it when you had to "wonder"...but doing that for too long can get you off-track.

Does that make any sense at all? :huh:

Danae is like my daughter Mia. Will she ever start listening and following the rules Mary?

Archived