Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Goodness, I hate guys. I took out one of my sisters friends with one of the best bodies I've ever seen, I think that I could've sealed the deal last night but she was saying that she just got through with some prick and is holding off on doing anything sexual for now.

So frustrating :(

Goodness, I hate guys. I took out one of my sisters friends with one of the best bodies I've ever seen, I think that I could've sealed the deal last night but she was saying that she just got through with some prick and is holding off on doing anything sexual for now.

So frustrating :(

What she means to say was that he was great in the sack and there's no way you could measure up, so she needs some time to forget about him so you'll disappoint her less.

Don't take that quiter talk from Packer, stand up for yourself.

That's actually my guess as to why she won't sleep with you.

Did she out and say that or were you putting the moves on?

It was kind of weird we started talking about past relationships and the last time we had any action. After I told her mine and she told me about her screwed up situation which is still relatively fresh, that's when she said that she does not feel right emotionally but her physical side is saying she's craving it. Pretty much saying "it ain't happening tonight boss".

Another layer of weird is she's a very good friend of my sisters so that's probably working against me.

It was kind of weird we started talking about past relationships and the last time we had any action. After I told her mine and she told me about her screwed up situation which is still relatively fresh, that's when she said that she does not feel right emotionally but her physical side is saying she's craving it. Pretty much saying "it ain't happening tonight boss".

Another layer of weird is she's a very good friend of my sisters so that's probably working against me.

I met a girl like that a couple months ago. We grabbed a couple bottles of wine and had one of the best conversations, while sitting on the beach watching the sunset and the stars come out afterwards.

Sex wasn't bad either.

Jets gonna just give this game away

Not so fast, my friend...

I absolutely love RedZone.  It's right up there with self-sticking stamps in the "coolest thing ever" category.

edit, add: Now the Falcons are sure to friggin' fail.  And yessiree, I'll like that.

Belay my last.  Because OBJ...again. :angry:

Humph.

Not so fast, my friend...

I absolutely love RedZone.  It's right up there with self-sticking stamps in the "coolest thing ever" category.

edit, add: Now the Falcons are sure to friggin' fail.  And yessiree, I'll like that.

Belay my last.  Because OBJ...again. :angry:

Humph.

RedZone is indeed awesome but they need to stop bothering to show the Browns-Bengals game.

You guys are worried about the Giants ?

Redskins control their own destiny.

Jets secondary is really banged up. They are lucky it is this close.

I'm always worried about the Giants. ****s are like those warrior ants that you mash several times and they're still alive, trying to fight their way out

Wow, Blaine Gabbert

Archived