Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

btw, I'm 6 feet even, I don't think I will be able to do an alley-oop. lol

Lol I'm 5'5''

It's stupid that college bball has two halves, but NBA has 4 quarters. Seriously.

I don't mind. I do notice college basketball games tend to take up less time than an NBA game. I remember back in my VT days I'd go to Cassell Wednesday night for a 7 pm game and be back by 9:30 for South Park.

So PCS is a cool guy - but TK is a girl.

Okay.

This is going in your User Notes for future reference....

TK may have some additional comments a little later... :)

TK is a cool guy from the little bit that I did get to meet him at the DDP. You are also a cool guy. Like I said... I never said that... Ever. :)

PCS just saved my ass the other night. That makes him more cool for the moment. Your time is coming Mark. One day, you will save my ass and you will be the "coolest" one to me. You do have the coolest tailgate set up and make for a great cook though. I never tried your sammies, but they looked tasty as hell.

And user notes? Hell, at least I'm getting some recognition for my hard work around here. :silly:

DLSF is telling me to check out the "Best Advice Your Dad Ever Gave You" thread...

um, ok...

I wanted to reminisce about how awesome my own father is but everyone was cracking jokes. Perhaps you gave DLSF some good advice at some point in time. Something like, "Never, ever, join ES."

Random thought...

I bet the mods, or at least some of them, can read every PM we write. Just figured I'd let that little bit of Mickalino thought settle in with you guys.

We can read PM's? When did this happen?

Haha - PCS is playing dumb...

The honest truth is - PM actually stands for "Public Message". The staff changed the wording globally to "Private Message" via the AdminCP when vB was installed to instill a false sense of security into the membership. :)

Yeah, the staff can read every word. And we do. It's a good way to pass the time when things are slow. :)

...and without going into detail... there are some remarkably hot conversations going on... lemme tell you...

Yeah - try to cover your tracks... good idea.

Don't be mad though. At least not at me. But it's okay if you are. As long as Mondizzle isn't. She scares me. :silly:

It's cool.

I'm only serious half the time I post. That is the half in which I have been drinking heavily. Strange things happen.

The mods read your PM's. Beware. :)

Who is they? I didn't see any guessing.

I personally think that the woman who scares Slacky the most is TK.

Well... yeah. You and me both know about these "lapse in judgments".

Seems you've had another one of those. :slap:

Archived