Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Step two definitely requires getting laid.  And you need to be the one laying it down.  I'm talkin' Sean Taylor, fake punt in the Pro Bowl type of deal.  Obliteration.

Take back your masculinity...by force.  If these chicks keep wanting to cry to you, well you'll just have to give them something to cry about.  A good rogering is in order.  Pronto.  

This is unnerving me now. 

My young Padawan has become my Master!

I like the advice but HTF did that happen?!

Hail. 

difference is...she wants it.  All GHH has to do is start talking naughty with that british accent and she'll melt.

Oh, now, dude, joking aside, the next time I'm over, we need to meet up. 

Losing your wife for the night might be a problem. But I like a challenge so we can work with that. 

But anyway, these dulcet Scouse tones ..... Woman the World over man. I don't know what it is with them and accents, but woman the World over. 

The problem is the other ones who think I'm Dear ****ing Abby!  :lol:.

Hail. 

Thing about the Redskins a lot of people seem to forget. Outside of the Baugh, Allen, and Gibbs eras they've historically sucked. I truly hope they''ll be consistently competitive again, but I've been saying that for twenty three years. :(

We've had a checkered past in almost every way, including wins and losses. We were winners early (won the NFL title the season after the team moved to D.C.), then the post-war years through the '60s were the first "dark ages," then the Allen-Gibbs years brought 20 years of almost uninterrupted success, and now we're in a second "dark age."

All in all - the 'Skins have had more down years than up, but those up years were spectacular. First golden age only lasted about a decade and the second lasted about 20.

I don't know how D.C. sports fans made it through those lean years in the 50s and 60s. The team was a national embarrassment due to segregation and both Senators teams were absolutely wretched. 

Said the Redskins made the right decision, and that Cousins is a top 10 QB in this league.

This is one of those times that I can honestly say that I hope Shanny is right when all is said and done this season......but then I remember him staking his reputation on John Beck........then I laughed a little.......ok, my inner child cried some........then reality hit :(

The current l'lady' in question is a friends wife who when I called on him earlier (he wasn't there) ended in me being there a full hour and more than I wanted to as I got a **** load of grizzly details I just DIDN'T want to hear. And all joking aside, I just seem to have this demeanour where females feel the need to turn to me to fix them and their ****! If I charged I'd be a rich dude right now. 

But regardless, back to the important ****. Now I've got through the first step, does step two lead to getting laid?

If not, I'm sticking at step one as it's not worth the darn effort! Humph!

Hail. 

Sounds like she is interested in yer yarbles.  

Archived