Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

#TeamTechnology

I use everything. :D

DId Stroke just say Six Flags would be a 10-6 football team? I'm done man lol

Yeah, we're on iphones but our tablets are android/kindle. We have a Mac desktop and a PC laptop.

Man, I didn't use any premium services before, but Apple Music is so tight man. Easily worth the $10 a month for me. 

elaborate please

Yeah, we're on iphones but our tablets are android/kindle. We have a Mac desktop and a PC laptop.

elaborate please

Wait, so for $10 a month you have access to every song on iTunes and can play at will, on demand?

Yeah pretty much. Now for the newer stuff, you're going to have to wait a little longer.

But for the older music, this joint is tough. Get to download things and listen to it offline as well.

I heard it's like Spotify, but I never used the premium version so I don't know. But this Apple Music is tough man.

Out of the blue, I wanted to hear Toy Soldiers by Eminem AND the one by Markita. Was able to use Siri and listen to both of them joints easily.

There are playlists.

There are also curated playlists, playlists created by magazines and other groups. Music "radio stations" based on genres. You can also make a pandora-esque radio station based off an artist which learns what you like (like pandora).

There is also a "for you" tab where Apple will recommend playlists and albums for you to listen to based on what you like.

It's very similar to the paid version of Spotify but I like it since it also blends flawlessly with the iTunes music I've already purchased. Yes, all the music that I paid for works within this app seamlessly.

Rip to Craven

Kinda weird, cuz just last week me and some bros on facebook were trying to decide if People Under the Stairs was a "hood" movie or a "horror" movie.

I say horror. Though there have been a few other "hood horror" crossovers like Tales from the Hood

I think RGIII will get his chance this year. Think Kirk will have too many bad moments and get benched for him in the first few weeks. If I'm wrong, then Kirk will be doing well. :)

Gotta stay positive somehow.

Did see a headline today talkin about we owe RG $16.1 mil next season, and if he gets a season ending injury this year, we have to pay it.

That's a curveball if true. I didn't click on the link cuz it was one of those news sites that slow my ****in phone down to a halt.

I mean it didn't stop us from going with him from the beginning this year. How much does coming in at week 3, 4 or 5 change that? Gives plenty of time for him to prove himself. I mean that'd suck to pay him $16.1 mil next year to back up for Tony Rom0.

No you would not

I play dirty dude

Just messin. I haven't ayed Madden consistently in a loooong time. For me its lime riding a bike though.

Typically rolled with with an amoeba style defense. Lots of pre snap movement. Would alternate between press man and zone a ton. Typically controlled the MLB and was good at diagnosing plays and clogging the middle passing lanes (where the cpu and players loved to target).

Was lethal at disguising and delaying blitzes. Excelled at blitzing from the secondary. Always knew how to put the right touch on my throws, and had the right play/adlib for almost every situation.

The only way you could beat me was if you were great at running the ball, and were playing the most fundamentally sound gane of your life. I also knew how go use TOP in my favor to slow down those cats that were offensive juggernauts. Let to a ton of DNF's.

Good times...

Id still bust your ass though. Being dirty is a recipe for disaster. Straight up is hard to beat (no Hibbert)

Man id tear it up on Madden eve with redskins. All about the play book and play calling son that's all I'll say lol

Don't wanna give away my secrets to being elite

Don't you only play the CPU?  And if so, real men play on All-Madden :P

I think RGIII will get his chance this year. Think Kirk will have too many bad moments and get benched for him in the first few weeks. If I'm wrong, then Kirk will be doing well. :)

Gotta stay positive somehow.

Did see a headline today talkin about we owe RG $16.1 mil next season, and if he gets a season ending injury this year, we have to pay it.

That's a curveball if true. I didn't click on the link cuz it was one of those news sites that slow my ****in phone down to a halt.

I mean it didn't stop us from going with him from the beginning this year. How much does coming in at week 3, 4 or 5 change that? Gives plenty of time for him to prove himself. I mean that'd suck to pay him $16.1 mil next year to back up for Tony Rom0.

We only have to pay him the 16 mil if he gets injured to where it would prevent him from playing in 2016.  Or we don't cut him prior to the league year starting.

Once he is cut, we are not on the hook for the 16 million.  Unless the above with injury happens.  If we cut him now, we will have to take on his cap hit for this year, which is 6 million (iirc).  

I always found All Madden vs people to be a lot easier than vs the cpu, just because you could count on human error and arrogance, like ridiculously going for third down, and running only a handful of plays so I know what you're doing every snap.

Its hard doing that against a machine that has no thought pattern and always makes the correct calculated decisions.

On the flipside, beating up on the cpu all the time can make online play a dufficult transition, because it can't adapt like a human can, and take risks

I always found All Madden vs people to be a lot easier than vs the cpu, just because you could count on human error and arrogance, like ridiculously going for third down, and running only a handful of plays so I know what you're doing every snap.

Its hard doing that against a machine that has no thought pattern and always makes the correct calculated decisions.

On the flipside, beating up on the cpu all the time can make online play a dufficult transition, because it can't adapt like a human can, and take risks

Absolutely, against a human opponent, mistakes are made.  Against AI, it just runs it's simulation and picks the best play for the situation, regardless.  It never takes risks, it follows the unwritten rules to the fullest.  If it's 4th down and 1 and they are on your 45, where the FG is not a possibility, they punt.

Even though you can QB sneak it for a 1 yard gain almost 100% of the time, they still punt.  They will only go for it there if it is in the 4th and they are down on the scoreboard.  Where as us humans will go for it probably 99/100 times.

The only time I play the CPU anymore is in our connected franchise when I'm playing a team that is CPU owned.  And I think it's set for All-Pro, with some sliders.  Granted I dropped 98 points in a regular season game, then 100 points in the playoffs against the CPU.  

*flexes Madden muscles*

Archived