Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Jumbo. The Ashley Madison hacker of ES.

PS, I take all that mean stuff I said back. Sorry...

The only hacking I would have any clue about would involve edged tools/weapons.  :lol:

But if it was mean, odds are it was accurate. If not accurate, then I'm sure I've been guilty of something just as bad. 

I have too many flaws to get fussy about which one someone has noticed.

Poker---http://es.redskins.com/topic/388737-welcome-to-the-redskinsbrandon-scherff-ol-iowa/page-6#entry10309348

I know some of you get a kick out of this stuff so here's one (and from a guy who had been here quite awhile)

So if I'm taken away, just know that over the din of all the cheering you may not be able to hear me say, "I'll miss you guys."

Oh man  :lol:

Total meltdown

That moment when you at the gym and you are checking yourself out in the mirror and you chub up seeing all your hard work paying off.

And the sweet dude off in the cut checking you out is chubbing too. Sounds like you are approaching gay magnet hotness (no Hibbert). Good work

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know, Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

Stroll through the shanties

And the cities' remains

Same bodies buried hungry,

But with different last names

These vultures robbin' everything

Leave nothing but chains

They pick a point on the globe

Yes the pictures the same

There's a bank, there's a church

A myth and a hearse

A mall and a loan

A child dead at birth

There's a widow pig parrot

A rebel to tame

A white hooded judge

A syringe and a vein

And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard

Whatcha say, whatcha say, whatcha say, what!

God damn, Zack de la Rocha (Rage Against the Machine) was an absolute monster on the mic. I'm not extremely savvy to rap/hip hop, but to me the dude is in a universe all to his own. He's an extremely opinionated political guy, I've never judged him on the actual words he's saying, it's just his intensity about it all. Frick. Dude is PISSED. God dammit. That's my favorite band from the 90s, easily.

Lol. Gac always rails on aHc and its hard on for WWII, but the man is right lol.

Right now: Mad Science: Nazi Killer

Next: Nazis: Evolution of Evil

After that: Hitler and the Aryan Myth

The History Chanel started out a lot like that. Nothing but WWII and Nazis. Look at it now. Just Ancient Aliens, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers.

I saw an ad the other day for the "first ever" pumpkin shandy.

Giant ugh.

The History Chanel started out a lot like that. Nothing but WWII and Nazis. Look at it now. Just Ancient Aliens, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers.

Remember that old show Movie Magic?

I'm pretty sure it was on TLC.

Man, exactly. History used to be the CHANNEL. That channel goes pretty far back now....it was a new type of thing. I mean Modern Marvels was THE friggin show 10 years ago. And the WWII documentaries, with the occasional documentary about something else, were a luxury to have all day long.

You know what is actually really good - the British documentary made in the 1960s or 70s, about the specific tactical maneuvers and decisions from the leadership in WWII. They show it on AHC. They frequently show interview footage of former troops from both sides in western Europe. They aren't that old, either.

Man, exactly. History used to be the CHANNEL. That channel goes pretty far back now....it was a new type of thing. I mean Modern Marvels was THE friggin show 10 years ago. And the WWII documentaries, with the occasional documentary about something else, were a luxury to have all day long.

You know what is actually really good - the British documentary made in the 1960s or 70s, about the specific tactical maneuvers and decisions from the leadership in WWII. They show it on AHC. They frequently show interview footage of former troops from both sides in western Europe. They aren't that old, either.

The World at War.  I remember watching that series with my dad as a kid.  A few years ago I bought the DVD collection for my dad.

The first one linked to the whole series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYVb37GdQa0&list=PLLvOGyTQQoqziO-Uobw49bDRT2Lel0t3R

Yeah. They had a lot of ancient Egypt stuff too from what I recall. Their "Presidents" doc they put together awhile back was riveting stuff too. I mean I get why shows do that. World War II is the most important true war in the history of this planet. The fate of the entire world literally hung in the balance.

But damn. There's thousands of years full of world conflict, and in the US case, hundreds. I'd honestly like to know more about Ghenghis Khan and the Mongols, and the Ottomans. Maybe more stuff on the Seven Years War.

Yeah man, all of those channels that used to run legit educational stuff have long since jumped on the reality bandwagon.  Not that they were ever necessarily scholarly, but certainly educational for the casually interested.

Anybody remember this guy?

I know some of you get a kick out of this stuff so here's one (and from a guy who had been here quite awhile)

Hey you fcking tool.

So if I'm taken away, just know that over the din of all the cheering you may not be able to hear me say, "I'll miss you guys."

I always suspected you were a hoe, Jumbo. 

:D

Oh..and I will miss you too. 

Archived