Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Speaking of grey hair... Spotted a grey lone ranger among the facial hairs this morning :(

Tried for like 3 minutes to convince myself it was lint, or cotton or something, but nope.

Gotta figure out what I want put on my headstone this weekend.

post-124073-0-66984400-1440196634_thumb.

Trying to adjust my antenna here and bumped into the bobblehead shelf, Desmond bobblehead goes crashing to the ground and its arm broke off.

:(

It's a sign. The Desmond bobblehead crashes to the floor, signaling the end for him as a Nat is near. In a factory somewhere in China, the plastic and spring that will soon form your Trea Turner bobblehead has arrived.

Going to get free bjj instructions at an Airforce base. Coworker hooked it up. I can't wait.

That's pretty cool man. Make sure your instructor knows about your ankles.

Dead serious man.

Have you ever considered physical therapy to strengthen them ?

Not joking.

So what would Kirk have done as the starter last night? 

He very well might have sucked as well. But that doesn't negate the fact that the RGIII experiment needs to end. It'd benefit both sides. RGIII is an injury-prone, mediocre passer. Why pretend like he's got All-Pro in him? 2012 is long gone, he's lost those wheels, confidence and that was an offense that won't fool the league anymore.

This hoopla that surrounds him is doing the franchise no favors.

He very well might have sucked as well. But that doesn't negate the fact that the RGIII experiment needs to end. It'd benefit both sides. RGIII is an injury-prone, mediocre passer. Why pretend like he's got All-Pro in him? 2012 is long gone, he's lost those wheels, confidence and that was an offense that won't fool the league anymore.

This hoopla that surrounds him is doing the franchise no favors.

If you acknowledge Kirk may very well have done just as poorly playing in those conditions, I don't understand how that translates into bench Griffin.

I understand people have jumped ship, but can people at least wait until the regular season? Before training camp people were thinking he should get between 2-4 regular season games. After four series in two meaningless preseason games people are saying just bench him. What happened to the patience? What happened to the level-headedness? This town will never develop a quarterback because they don't have the patience to see the process through, the ability to check their emotions at the door, the media who aren't blood sucking leeches, or the front office with enough balls to tell everyone(including the owner) to shut the hell up.

Think about it, this team has never developed an elite passer in the history of it's existence, yet we got people saying Robert doesn't pass the "eye test".

I'm done trying to discuss it in the Stadium. It's not going to work with Griffin, for none of the reasons stated in that God forsaken thread. It won't work because we don't deserve a franchise QB. The fans can't be patient enough to let the process work. The management isn't smart enough to make it work, and they no longer have the necessary time to get Robert up to speed to learn.

Archived