Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Chinese lunch before a matinee movie is not such a good idea.

Jurassic World was a very entertaining flick. A little cheesy and predictable at times, but very enjoyable. Seemed to be a good sequel to Jurassis Park; although I have never seen any "Jurassic" movie other than Park. And I have never seen that one from start to finish.

I tried to stay awake through the 3rd period of the BHawks/Lightning game, but I just couldn't do it.  Some of the most chaotic play I've ever seen, tho.

And it looks soooooo good on our new 55" Aquos. *The bar needed a bigger TV, and I talked hubby into the upgrade we've been talking about & we sold the 40" Aquos to the restaurant, LOL* 

My bosses love me.

I know it doesn't seem like much but my inner man is still super pumped i fixed something on my truck saving myself at least 300 dollars

Please, that's a great feeling! Fist pump away, dude lol

Not a car guy at all but actually yesterday went to my friend and we replaced the master cylinder and then bled the brakes on my old 01 mustang. We pulled the cylinder off at a junkyard and only were charged $15 for it instead of $100+ buying new.

Trying to get it ready to sell but the brakes still aren't working right. Have to push the pedal to the floor before it starts to slow down and even then, it takes a while to stop. Would be extremely dangerous to drive without payin a ton of attention, if you have to slam on the brakes you are toast.

Previously replaced pads, rotors and calipers. Not sure what else is left. Will probably just sell as is.

Checking out a new movie theater and finally getting a chance to go see Mad Max. Still, long after it's run on SNL it's still really hard to read or hear driving directions without thinking of that SNL skit The Californians. Kind of makes something really mundane entertaining.

You might want to keep it that way. The old adage, "what has been seen can't be unseen" applies to that movie.

Be thankful, I got it for free years ago when I bought a DVD recorder...not worth the time.

Oh definitely. I have zero intentions of ever seeing that steaming pile. I never watched it because I was in my too cool phase way back when. Apparently that did have its upsides somehow.

Checking out a new movie theater and finally getting a chance to go see Mad Max. Still, long after it's run on SNL it's still really hard to read or hear driving directions without thinking of that SNL skit The Californians. Kind of makes something really mundane entertaining.

giphy.gif

Thanks chew. ....when i thought i was going to have to pay 300 or 400 dollars, i was mad. Then after seeing YouTube video on pulling dash off, 1000 seemed very reasonable lol. Luckily i avoided all of it.

Good explanation/direction Youtube videos FTW. 

Fixed my TV with one of those.

What time do you go to sleep? When I'm in bed early I'm up at around 5:30.

but when I go to bed at 5... anyone that bothers me at 9am either better be bleeding to death or they will be.

Week nights in bed by 11, asleep around midnight. Get up for work at 6. Weekends, usually no earlier than 1. Get up around 7. I need about 6 hours of sleep on average.

Archived