Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Random Advice......

DO NOT assume that you can use a Pressure Washer like it's a garden hose, and "rinse yourself off".

Pressure Washers were not intended for human skin.

Unless you enjoy slicing deep through the meat of your flesh, like ribbons of hanging flesh.

I'll be back to most more Free Tips and Advice, after I put my arm back together

Have used pressure washers at jobs for years, often having to hold items to clean with one hand and using the washer gun with the other. Got so comfortable with it that I'd spray insanely close to my hand. I'd graze it here and there with the stream of water, pretty much an every day occurrence. It'd get an "ouch" out of me. Every few days the "ouch" would come with a few exclamation points - I'd really get myself good. Then came the rare instances that I'd give myself one of these scars here. Feels like a burn when it happens.

Welcome back Kotter.

I do not feel like flying up to the states Tuesday.

I'm trading my CJ for a 17ft sailboat.

I don't know how to sail, despite working on a sailboat.

I'm just the chef, on a sailboat.

I need to move some of my other trucks and clean the side of my house, for my sailboat.

One of these days, I'm going to travel to southeast Asia, on a sailboat.

I don't have to worry about rent, sailboat.

Sailboat.

I remember in my late teens/early 20s being able to sleep in till after 1. Nowadays sleeping in is waking up at 10.

Oh, you must not have kids yet!

Sleeping in is waking up at 8. The only reason that is so is because the baby hasn't started crying yet and and is just chilling in his crib.

Archived