Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Have you guys heard the rumor that these two people are the same character?

This is the kid..

Some are alleging he grows up to be the character that Pratt is playing.

That'd be hilarious if true...but it's not.

Lol, the "6 ft turkey" fat kid after being humiliated by Allen clearly grows up to be a self conscious drunk who had big dreams as a youngster, but knocked up a girl early and now rearranges the pins at a local bowling alley.

No way he gets his **** together and becomes a badass Raptor Whisperer

He's more physically fit than I am.

But I'd put money on me in an alleyway.

Punk ass.

Ballet dance your way out of a darce choke.

His pretty ass don't wanna throw hands. Probably doesn't want to break a perfectly manicured nail. He'll talk **** though

"I'll MESS you up, bro! Yo Billy, hold my latte!"

**** you, TEG. that's not Pratt....is it?! That little punk kid that doubted the epicness of raptors?!

It's just a rumor...but I seriously doubt it. It'd be funny as hell though and a nice homage to the original.

I could see that kid going home after he was humiliated and becoming infatuated with learning everything there was to know about Raptors and then about 20-25 years later taking a job at the new Jurassic World...as a Raptor trainer.

JW getting decent reviews. Going to see it Saturday at 8:00. Can't. ****ing. Wait.

Sienfeld remix featuring Wale. Monday at 6:00 on TBS. What what that's about.

Shoutout to JP, let us know

Needs dat wale remix asap

I live in McLean, and there are some poor kids (not many, but there are some) and DEFINITELY kids whose parents just forget to send the lunch check, or whatever.

Elementary school kids should never be denied a lunch at school ever. Under any circumstances. period.

I don;t care if its Bill Gates' kid. I donlt care if its a kid that is a scatter brain that has left his lunch on the bus 18 of the last 20 days. I don;t care. at lunch time FEED the damned kids.

Did anyone say the kids aren't being fed...

I have an idea...parents take the 5 minutes and make your kid a damn sandwich.

Archived