Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have no idea who that is

sin,you're my man. not just my homie, I'm talking top 5 es homies. so I won't judge you. Alexandra is one smoking hot chick new to Hollywood. I have been hip to her for several years now since she had a guest role on ABC's Parenthood. She was in true detective with woody and matthew, where she showed her double d breats, her butt, and her front lady part.

But her eyes man....HER EYES. biggest, deepest blue eyes I HAVE EVER SEEN

Alexandra-Daddario-Eyes-Images.jpg

Alexandra-Daddario.jpg

Yeah, been awhile since I've seen Carla in a movie. And yeah, she is smokin'. More of a cougar though, i think. Whats she like mid 40's?

Bruh, u seen her in Sin City 1, right? Carla had dem big tiddies out and a thong for a solid 5 seconds.

sin,you're my man. not just my homie, I'm talking top 5 es homies. so I won't judge you. Alexandra is one smoking hot chick new to Hollywood. I have been hip to her for several years now since she had a guest role on ABC's Parenthood. She was in true detective with woody and matthew, where she showed her double d breats, her butt, and her front lady part.

But her eyes man....HER EYES. biggest, deepest blue eyes I HAVE EVER SEEN

Reminds me almost of that Afghani chick in the National Geographic mag

Bruh, u seen her in Sin City 1, right? Carla had dem big tiddies out and a thong for a solid 5 seconds.

Man I blanked on every other chick in that movie once i saw Rosario, who at the time was like the love of my life

I had recently found out that horseshoe crabs have a copper based blood (and my fellow Star Trek nerds will immediately recall that Vulcans were known for their copper blood) and it led me to wonder about other kinds of blood. Importantly, the compound has to be able to oxidize like iron and copper can. Could silver, for example, be used as a blood base? It certainly oxidizes. What other metals could we see making up blood, and what kind of blood colors could we get from them?

I had recently found out that horseshoe crabs have a copper based blood (and my fellow Star Trek nerds will immediately recall that Vulcans were known for their copper blood) and it led me to wonder about other kinds of blood. Importantly, the compound has to be able to oxidize like iron and copper can. Could silver, for example, be used as a blood base? It certainly oxidizes. What other metals could we see making up blood, and what kind of blood colors could we get from them?

I'm all about that Au

I'm all about that Au

No, I don't think Gold would work very well. It's not very reactive.

On the other hand, I discovered that science is awesome and they created a synthetic cobalt-based replacement for hemoglobin (called coboglobin) that would theoretically be immune to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Probably gonna piss some people off with this, oh well....

I'm sick of hypocrites who get bent out of shape if someone says something racist, sexist, or homophobic, yet will say the word "retard" without batting an eye. People with special needs are THE most discriminated against group in not just our country, but the entire world and often times cannot defend themselves. They can't get CEOs fired for not sharing the same opinion. No one marches for their rights. Some of the worst stories of abuse I've ever heard dealt with some POS taking advantage of a person with special needs.

And yet some self-righteous asshole will call it "retarded" because a church won't do their wedding.

I believe mental retardation has been replaced by intellectual disability.

I haven't heard that before. The trend I see more often now is people who have knowledge of what the disability is simply say that person has _____. My son has Down Syndrome, I know at least three people who have autistic children. I think educating people on what the disability or special need someone suffers from actually is can go a long way.

Probably gonna piss some people off with this, oh well....

I'm sick of hypocrites who get bent out of shape if someone says something racist, sexist, or homophobic, yet will say the word "retard" without batting an eye. People with special needs are THE most discriminated against group in not just our country, but the entire world and often times cannot defend themselves. They can't get CEOs fired for not sharing the same opinion. No one marches for their rights. Some of the worst stories of abuse I've ever heard dealt with some POS taking advantage of a person with special needs.

And yet some self-righteous asshole will call it "retarded" because a church won't do their wedding.

It's a tough thing. I've really tried to cut that word out of my vocabulary since I read a post from an ES member with a special needs son

Maybe 5-6 years ago or so. Anyway, I still occasionally use it, then remind myself I shouldnt.

That said, I'm not sure people who use the word are against people with special needs. I think it's just a crassness or ignorance is all

It's a tough thing. I've really tried to cut that word out of my vocabulary since I read a post from an ES member with a special needs son

Maybe 5-6 years ago or so. Anyway, I still occasionally use it, then remind myself I shouldnt.

That said, I'm not sure people who use the word are against people with special needs. I think it's just a crassness or ignorance is all

You're likely correct. Maybe I need to stop talking and do something about that.

You're likely correct. Maybe I need to stop talking and do something about that.

actually, you speaking up about it is doing something. RTT is kind of that way...we get each other & no one judges, thank (your preferred or none), LOL.

I have a friend whose boyfriend just got a job with driving special needs folks around. I swear, I thought he would be the last to either care or really stick with it, because he's an a-hole ex-cop who can never keep a job. But he's gotten really close to the guys, and they love him...and I know that they can have extra special senses sometimes, not wanting to trust, etc. Some folks get smacked in the face with reality, and they FINALLY GET IT...like the dude I'm speaking of. He is now thinking that helping special needs folks is his calling, and if he really hangs in, I will be one happy woman knowing that.

I wake up the The Beatles every morning.

Yellow Submarine lookin' ass....

I'm putting forward a motion that every new page on RTT must start with an attractive girl's head shot. Just so I have to scroll past it each time. Muh gawd, I love me some DaDDario. 

Cousin El, there's just something about her.  I'm telling you, man...I'm not just saying this because I'm caught up in the moment with her.  I'm not sure if there is ANYBODY else in Hollywood who even comes close to Alex's eye game.  I can't imagine what i tmust be like when she looks you in the eye....damn!

Archived