Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If I know where PREDICTO is, he has to making plans to go to a restaurant tonight and order a huge plate of figs to celebrate the 70th Birthday of BOB SEEGER.

you two duke it out over Linda....I'll be in the back playing "Truth or Dare" with Sara Walsh.  those legs on her man.  gadzooks.

Meanwhile, Jade McCarthy, Wendi Nix and I will be having a threesome.

My man BMitch got her pulled in close, chesticle meat all up on him.  smart man.

yoooo.....that Rachel Demita.  That's KD's girlfriend?  Damn man, Kevin is in fact da real MVP after all

Looks like the people in post #85665 are now getting pissy.

Gotta have to figure out how to spend my new found wealth. Maybe I can hire Linda Cohn to pop out of a birthday cake for stroke?

Good grief. The typos alone are just...super stupid.

Some of us are smart over here in the westers hermispgeheres.

Edit, add: can anyone tell me wth is going on with the tailgate forum page? My mobile skin is normal, but the home screen on the cpu (haha) looks like it's had a meltdown.

My man BMitch got her pulled in close, chesticle meat all up on him.  smart man.

yoooo.....that Rachel Demita.  That's KD's girlfriend?  Damn man, Kevin is in fact da real MVP after all

Yeah that is his girl. I didn't know until yesterady.

I told my friend I'll take his girl like I took those two games from him down Seat Pleasent back in 2000... He quickly reminded me of what happened when we played the third game. (We lost, but it wasn't my fault. (Yes it was. :( ))

ML, you played against Durant?

Yeah man. When I was playing for Palmer Park back when I was young. We ran roughshod through that whole season. Cooked Seat Pleasant twice that year. But that third game, one of the assistant coaches told me to take charges in that championship game... But we never learned how to take charges. So needless to say, I looked like an idiot that game. We lost by two, and that was the last basketball game I've ever played. I learned a couple of years later that the fix was in. That assistant coach was buddies with the coaches in Seat Pleasant. I confronted about it and he tried to fight me (I was only 14 at the time lol)

Kevin Durant's mother is cool as a mugg, but she used to get on me hard during basketball games. I could still hear her voice in my head sometimes. The power she gave me during those games were incredible. I enjoyed shutting her up for real.

fixed.

Hater...

Dap for the praise, stroker. Don't know that I've swung one of those in a minute, yo

EDIT, AGAIN, ADD: WTF FFFFF IS UP WITH THE FORUM PAGE?

It looks like my cats arranged it.

"OK, you good?"

"Sure if you are. Just leave it that way. They'll laugh like crazy & love all over you. Trust me."

Yeah man. When I was playing for Palmer Park back when I was young. We ran roughshod through that whole season. Cooked Seat Pleasant twice that year. But that third game, one of the assistant coaches told me to take charges in that championship game... But we never learned how to take charges. So needless to say, I looked like an idiot that game. We lost by two, and that was the last basketball game I've ever played. I learned a couple of years later that the fix was in. That assistant coach was buddies with the coaches in Seat Pleasant. I confronted about it and he tried to fight me (I was only 14 at the time lol)

Kevin Durant's mother is cool as a mugg, but she used to get on me hard during basketball games. I could still hear her voice in my head sometimes. The power she gave me during those games were incredible. I enjoyed shutting her up for real.

God that story reminds me of the end of my baseball life (because instead of chasing a semi pro baseball career, I chased girls, go figure).

We beat Gaithersburg twice that year, I smoked their All-County laden asses on the mound. Then we beat em in a double elimination tournament. We got to the championship in the winners bracket, and there they were in the losers bracket. We needed to beat them once, they had to beat us twice. I pitched a good game in game 1, but our bats were so cold. In the 6th inning a couple of them got aboard and I was facing their #8 batter. He couldn't catch up to my fastball for ****, but my dumbass gets cute and throws a curveball that drops right in the middle of the plate and he one hops the wall. Dude batted like .060 off of me that year, will never forget him. That has to be one of his great life memories. We lost like 5-2. The next game they walloped us, they won it all. Unreal.

Doesn't bother me too much, had my share of championships. Also experienced a worse loss in a championship, so that helped ease the pain. Football championship when I was 13. We were undefeated, I was QB. I cried in the car like my dog died.

Anybody here good at math? Below is the homework for my 2nd grade nephew and I'm too stupid to help out.  Am I crazy for thinking thats a little advanced for a 2nd grader? Anyone know the answer?

Anderson's Pumpkin Patch

Ms. Juncos is the lead teacher for the fourth grade team at Newton Elementary School. One week before Halloween, the team teachers assigned all of the fourth graders a new project. They thought that the students might enjoy making geometric jack-o-lanterns, so they planned a field trip to Anderson's Pumpkin Patch to hunt, clean, and create the jack-o-lanterns.

Looking at the class lists the night before the trip, Ms. Juncos decided to put the students into groups so no one would have to work in the pumpkin patch alone. Her first attempt using pairs did not work - one person was left out.

Next she tried groups of five, but that didn't work either.

Then she tried groups of three and again had someone left over. Still no luck when she tried groups of four. Each attempt ended with one person left out.

If each grade at Ms. Juncos's school has fewer than 80 students, how many pupils are on her team?

Bonus: What number of group members should Ms. Juncos use to make this work?

Anybody here good at math? Below is the homework for my 2nd grade nephew and I'm too stupid to help out.  Am I crazy for thinking thats a little advanced for a 2nd grader? Anyone know the answer?

If each grade at Ms. Juncos's school has fewer than 80 students, how many pupils are on her team?

I thought I had it at 79 but that's divisible by 3, right?

IDIOT ME...NOPE...

EDIT...I THINK...

I'M RIGHT!

When it says tried groups of five but that didn't work either, does that also imply that there was one person left over after groups of five? That's the part that's kind of confusing.

I think its 61.

At 61, you have one person left over when you divide by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you divide 61 by 2, you'd get 30 groups of 2...with 1 left out.

If you divide 61 by 3, you'd have 20 groups of 3...with 1 left out.

If you divide 61 by 4, you'd have 15 groups of 4...with 1 left out.

If you divide 61 by 5, you'd have 12 groups of 5...with 1 left out.

The thing is, it doesn't say after the teacher divides by 5 if there was 1 left out when she divided by 5. it does for 2, and then for 3 and 4(but it says each attempt, I don't know if that includes when she did by 5).

Anderson's Pumpkin Patch

Ms. Juncos is the lead teacher for the fourth grade team at Newton Elementary School. One week before Halloween, the team teachers assigned all of the fourth graders a new project. They thought that the students might enjoy making geometric jack-o-lanterns, so they planned a field trip to Anderson's Pumpkin Patch to hunt, clean, and create the jack-o-lanterns.

Looking at the class lists the night before the trip, Ms. Juncos decided to put the students into groups so no one would have to work in the pumpkin patch alone. Her first attempt using pairs did not work - one person was left out.

Next she tried groups of five, but that didn't work either.

Then she tried groups of three and again had someone left over. Still no luck when she tried groups of four. Each attempt ended with one person left out.

Bonus - 7

Answer - 77 students

Lead teacher, fourth grade team, group members...I think it's one of them democratic common core nonsense questions with too much CSIncisLA involved. :lol:

I don't think we're reading the question right.  There's another angle. :angry:

Bonus - 7

Answer - 77 students

OK, smartypants...how?

Archived