Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously though if it's not the draft or the start of FA I can't be in Stadium during the offseason. Tailgate on the other hand, we're discussing hockey and basketball and ****...I tend to ignore the political threads though, they turn into 10 or 20 page arguments which busy me doesn't have the time to decipher through.

Now that should be the end of that, what books are you all reading right now, I'm trying to read Heat by Bill Buford, good **** right here, some guy got a job cooking at Mario Batali's restaurant lol and he gets into so many mistakes it's hilarious

Now that should be the end of that, what books are you all reading right now, I'm trying to read Heat by Bill Buford, good **** right here, some guy got a job cooking at Mario Batali's restaurant lol and he gets into so many mistakes it's hilarious

Just finished "Bright Lights, Big Ass" by Jen Lancaster. Moving on to "Such a Pretty Fat" by her as well. They're her memoirs and hilarious....totally my sarcastic humor

What song did Adam Lambert do on American Idol last night? I haven't watched the results and I need help remembering what song he performed.

It wasn't nearly as good as the original Led Zeppelin song, that's all I remember.

Whole Lotta Love, it was bad.

There's an ant on my desk. Just one. Clearly a scout. I am in a benevolent mood, so I will let her live to go back to the colony and tell her sisters of the glories of my room LOL.

It's a he and you should kill him. The rest are on the way. Let that **** be the beginning of your attack.

It's a he and you should kill him. The rest are on the way. Let that **** be the beginning of your attack.

I'm certain she's female. Ants are like bees...males live for a few days and for one purpose only...to fly and mate with the Queen so she can have more ants/bees. Then they die. Ant colonies and bee hives are pretty much exclusively female.

Which is why they are such efficient, productive, and happy little societies. :D

Rest of Ants: "Well that's good. We can start going in first thing in the morning. Thanks for the report."

Scout: "No problem. Anything else?"

Rest of ants." What was that about the dog again?"

:silly:

Rest of Ants: "Well that's good. We can start going in first thing in the morning. Thanks for the report."

Scout: "No problem. Anything else?"

Rest of ants." What was that about the dog again?"

:silly:

I guarantee you my generosity extends to this one ant only. If I see even one more I will initiate a preemptive strike and go nuclear on their little azzes, i.e. bomb the hell out of my apartment.

I hate bugs. :mad:

I accept your invite to the ES Fantasy League.

:saber:

I don't know why you decided to post this here but I'm game. I'ma take your ass out like Paquiel did to Hatton. :)

I'm certain she's female. Ants are like bees...males live for a few days and for one purpose only...to fly and mate with the Queen so she can have more ants/bees. Then they die. Ant colonies and bee hives are pretty much exclusively female.

Which is why they are such efficient, productive, and happy little societies. :D

They are men. They are strong. The will take over your computer desk by the morning. You shouldn't sleep tonight. Live in fear.

The rains keep on falling and we've had many days without a break. The pattern could continue until Sunday. Ugh. But that is not the big problem here. With all the rain, there are a ton of worms out there. They're everywhere. I hope the birds have a huge feast tomorrow.

Archived