Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why are members on ES member is they only post in the tailgate. I mean, I know it can be a bit much in the stadium at times, but honestly, why even be on ES? Read silly article and say the same corny jokes over and over in the tailgate?

Because not much is going on in the Stadium round these times, at least not until August. The draft's done, we know who we drafted, now it's time for hockey and other non-football related ****

But there are literally people who almost never post in the stadium but a handful of times a year.

But there are literally people who almost never post in the stadium but a handful of times a year.

so? They talk about the same things over and over in the Stadium....if anything, it's more repetitive over there than in the Tailgate. The most interesting place to actually talk about football is ATN, not the Stadium.

Why are members on ES member is they only post in the tailgate. I mean, I know it can be a bit much in the stadium at times, but honestly, why even be on ES? Read silly article and say the same corny jokes over and over in the tailgate?

do you really feel a need to continue to post your dislike for the tailgate in the tailgate? We get your point...

hmm, for me personally, I think 1,701 times in about 16 months= more than a handful of times...besides, who are you? The ES Rule maker? dang man, get over it.

if there were seperate forums for "Portis is a cancer" and "Campbell sucks" conversation, i would post in the stadium a whole lot more

exactly...I read the stadium every day and go :doh:

so? They talk about the same things over and over in the Stadium....if anything, it's more repetitive over there than in the Tailgate. The most interesting place to actually talk about football is ATN, not the Stadium.

At least we have an array of topics...from politics to boobs. Who doesn't like boobs on a footbal forum?:silly:

Besides, this is where it's at. The party starts here, and we all know it. hell, just look at our Tailgate party threads. That says it all. (How many posts do we have already for the San Diego game that is still 8 months away)

Just stick with me in the Stadium.

I'm always there to strike up good conversation.

:)

I will say you are right. You sir do post good stuff in said Stadium. (we like you here too)

Archived