stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Best. Day. Ever.

Got a Slayer and Disturbed shirt, 2 games for under $2 thanks to my gift card, and my Rammstein Volkerball package came from Argentina finally! Red Sox can beat the Yankees tonight and 2 new House episodes...EPIC.

Edited by RammsteinSkins

I feel so weird today. I have a headache...and I just feel so out of it.

I feel really lethargic today. Woke up with a killer headache then thought I was fine around 11am so I came in to work. Now I can't really concetrate on anything and just want to go back to bed.

yeah....I am taking antibiotics and I swear they screw me up....but I took them all last week and I was okay, so I don't know why I feel so odd today

So did your gf request that or was it your idea??

she didnt want it really long like i had it originally so i cut it to the bottom of my neck..but every time my hair would even move it went right in to my eyes..hated that

so i just went all chris cornell on it and chopped them off. i feel like sampson right now.

I feel really lethargic today. Woke up with a killer headache then thought I was fine around 11am so I came in to work. Now I can't really concetrate on anything and just want to go back to bed.

Should have stayed home and watched Pete and Pete all day :D.

I'm curious about online dating because I can't find the kind of girl I want for the life of me....I'm not sure though about the whole thing though.

Edited by Rdskn4Lyf21

I'm curious about online dating because I can't find the kind of girl I want for the life of me....I'm not sure though about the whole thing though.

what kind of girl do you want?

what kind of girl do you want?

A Christian girl (who lives it) who loves music (rock in particular) and likes sports and the outdoors. Tattoos are a plus :D

Still in school or no ?

That type of thing is creepy to me.

Put yourself in more social environments and you should be fine. Too young to go that route.

I will admit though that I know someone that is your age that basically met a guy online and is happily married.

Guess I am just ol' school.

A Christian girl (who lives it) who loves music (rock in particular) and likes sports and the outdoors. Tattoos are a plus :D

But what if she's a Cowboy fan? :silly:

Still in school or no ?

That type of thing is creepy to me.

Put yourself in more social environments and you should be fine. Too young to go that route.

I will admit though that I know someone that is your age that basically met a guy online and is happily married.

Guess I am just ol' school.

I take the majority of classes online (I know, stupid me). I'm actually taking the History of Rock Music over summer and would give anything for that to be in person - I know any girls there would be into rock :)

99% of girls at clubs/bars/pubs don't really fit into what I'm looking for.

But what if she's a Cowboy fan? :silly:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. The REAL Cowboy fans I know and have spent time with are okay (please don't ban me mods! :silly:). Plus, that way I could **** a Cowboys fan and tell one to really get on their knees :evilg:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. The REAL Cowboy fans I know and have spent time with are okay (please don't ban me mods! :silly:). Plus, that way I could **** a Cowboys fan and tell one to really get on their knees :evilg:

:yikes: :rotflmao:

CTU guy is looking for a blackhawks female fan who wears a Toews / Kane jersey

;)

Edited by ixcuincle

CTU guy is looking for a blackhawks female fan who wears a Toews / Kane jersey

;)

:laugh:

Kane or Havlat would do :D

Actually, Redskins would be at the top of the list by far, but I figure anyone down here I'd have to convert anyways.

Apparently this person didn't like you as much as you liked them :silly:

Just saw this....jerk~:silly:

How terrible is it that I wish I could post in the girlz only thread so I could have people to talk to "the hills" about?