Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

UGH

Sick today.  Not normal person sick, but just that icky sneezing body ache sick.  Good ol' army medicines still in my veins.

45 min and I'll call MrsGoon to come medevac me out, so I don't have to use sick time (been at work for 4 hours)

sneeze

And the wonderful thing is: Its such a pain in the ass to get Sudafed now.  'Murica

Yep, have to have picture ID now and sign for it, inside the pharmacy and they will only allow you to buy so many tablets at one time.  For my allergies, I'm on Allegra and take Mucinex D.  Can get both over the counter now, which is good as it allows me to not have to go to the allergy MD once a year anymore to get a prescription.  However, it sucks because its expensive.

The FDA went back and pulled all the generic brands off the market stating their package insert did not specify extended release.  The only one on the market left happened to be Mucinex..........which cost a fortune compared to a $5 generic brand copay.  

And what's even more ridiculous is how they set the quantity one can purchase at a time along with how the package.  My MD recommended dose is two tablets, twice daily (one morning, one at night), which is 60 per month.  The regular strength come packaged in 18 and 36 counts.  So I have to buy both packages and it's still less than a months supply.  

Really Mucinex?  Limit one to a purchase of 54 tablets instead of 60.  Where did this magical number come from? 

Im tellin you. RedBeasts posts about his "wife" are very strange.

Like seriously, you have sex with her. We get it. Dude mentions it in like every third or fourth post.

And im still very skeptical of those pics

Does he post in the Tailgate? I really don't want to go to the Stadium section, but I'll make an exception. What thread is he really active in?

Never heard of the guy.

He made himself famous by posting pictures of his "Colombian wife" in the Stadium, then MoCo did what MoCo does, and traced it ba k to the image hosting acct he used, and started talking about his lawn or something, and called him by his real name. Probably one of the more embarrassing (and hilarious) things ive seen on this forum in the last two years

He wasn't in any of the pictures, and honestly, the pics looked like they could have been lifted from some chicks Instagram acct

He posts in the Stadium, mainly the threads like zoonybin and the free agency one

Just read your last post in the Zoonybin thread, holy **** Sinister. Why do you subject yourself my man?! Lol. You in here being all funny, then go to the Stadium and blast on fools. Mmm, not my cup of tea, but here's to ya my man. Doing the grunt work in that madhouse.

Just read your last post in the Zoonybin thread, holy **** Sinister. Why do you subject yourself my man?! Lol. You in here being all funny, then go to the Stadium and blast on fools. Mmm, not my cup of tea, but here's to ya my man. Doing the grunt work in that madhouse.

Yeah, Redbeast......very weird guy indeed.  The wife thing, every other post.  And then he said he would basically kill Albert Haynesworth in a combat zone situation.......Sin and I were like WTF?  lol

Thats like the one thread that I can consider a safe heaven from the madness, and dudes are in there going at it over the Griffin crap. Again. After numerous mod warnings.

Just had to tell them that there's a place for all that bs whrre they can argue until one of them drops dead. But not that thread.

Im largely pretty serious in the Stadium though. The Tailgate is where I unwind and don't give a damn.

Yeah, Redbeast......very weird guy indeed. The wife thing, every other post. And then he said he would basically kill Albert Haynesworth in a combat zone situation.......Sin and I were like WTF? lol

Yeah it was like dude got caught in a flashback or something.

"If this was Desert Storm he wouldnt last 40 seconds against me!"

"I'd frag his ass to hell"... or something like that

So at this point are the Iggles SF East? Or are the Niners Philly West?

Personally I think the Iggles are still in better shape. Only because of Kelly's system. He's always implemented a "Next man up" mentality and obviously this is no different. The primary difference though is the talent mismatch in the pros is far less prevalent.

Systems work better in college with the high yearly turnover rate of talent. Not so much in the pros (see Spurrier and Saban).

UGH

Sick today. Not normal person sick, but just that icky sneezing body ache sick. Good ol' army medicines still in my veins.

45 min and I'll call MrsGoon to come medevac me out, so I don't have to use sick time (been at work for 4 hours)

sneeze

And the wonderful thing is: Its such a pain in the ass to get Sudafed now. 'Murica

I take Aleve during the day and do the nose rinse a couple of times a day and NyQuil at night when I get a cold. Too much of a pain to get all the good stuff.

I read the last few pages and mainly read craziness from a lot of people in that thread.

Very little interested me.

Give Moco creeper props ( I had heard about that situation), I won't go back to research that though. If you guys are saying he's a clown...I'll take your word for it at this point.

Good afternoon gents. I am in a good mood this morning/afternoon. Free Agency is starting soon. I'm going to order a lot of food and just watch twitter for a few hours and ESPN. I'm sure they will be having a FA special.

I'm glad that the kids at OU got expelled. This might sound strange but I wanted them expelled for being Dbags and not racists. Like look at the video the typical "Frat bros" with blazers on and dbag haircuts saying the N word on a bus full of white people. Thats so greek life. I notice it at Arkansas to. I guess because there are no big 500lb black dudes like MLS that would whoop someones ass people are not afraid to say it. I haven't heard it in a "bad" way. But a lot of white people here call each other it like "Whats up blah blah" and I mean I don't really remember white people doing that back home. Maybe 1 or 2 that I could think of. But here it must be 50% of the kids.

I'm surprised people have the balls to say it like that. I mean I guess maybe if you're super tight? I mean me and my best friend of the last 11 years have "Race wars" when we are in the car together. He calls me names and I call him names. But like our attacks on each other never leave the privacy of the car. But just for people to be dropping it left and right in public and stuff is shocking. I remember having to read paragraphs from Tom Sawyer out loud in English class and I remember skimming ahead to see if my paragraph had some bad words in it and I would try to trade paragraphs with other kids in the class lmao

Idk if they could sue? Idk but I feel like colleges but have some small ass font that says they can remove you if they see fit

I'd take being expelled and leave it. Only thing court is going to do is going to keep your name out there and make you more memorable. I think most people will forget about this in a few years and the kids will have normal lives. EXCEPT the one kid who was standing up infront of the camera who you can clearly see his face. He is ****ed. I guess he picked the wrong seat to sit in.

Yea most likely. I'm pretty sure that there is a code of ethics guidelines because there are things you have to sign about "Student Honor code" or something for copying and cheating. I don't really look at it because I don't copy but I bet it had something about making the school look bad and be removed at your own risk.

I don't think your Greek life stereotype is 100% accurate Moco, but it's funny to me because some non-blood related 'family' of mine have Greek lineage, and they are hardcore Republican ass, biker gang ass, crossbow hunting ass, Obama is our worst president ever ass, whisper the N word ass, like I'm supposed to be racist too ass, only listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd ass bigots.

Archived