Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://www.gofundme.com/TeamDoug?fb_action_ids=781208628631931&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B812936732107033%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Usually never post this kind of thing, but my Uncle (a diehard Skins fan) is going through a tough cancer battle. If anyone is able to or wants to assist, my family would appreciate it more than words can say.  Thanks in advance to any and all!

PS: If this is against the boards rules, please let me know and I'll delete immediately. 

This could be one of two words. Either would dramatically change the meaning of the sentence lol

Poo.

Speaking of Biggie. One of my favorite lyrics from Tupac comes off of the Makavelli album on the intro song, Bomb First. It's just so vicious.

Bye bye bye, let's get high and ride

Oh, how do we do these *****s but I'm not gonna cry

I'm a Bad Boy killer, Jay-Z die too

Looking out for Mobb Deep: *****, when I find you

Weak mother****ers don't deserve to breathe

How many *****s down to die for me? Yay-yay

West coast rider, coming right behind you

Should have never ****ed with me

I want money, hoes, sex and weed

I won't rest until my road dog is free

Sounds like the Mr. keeps you locked up in a dungeon otherwise sending you out for strawberry milk and a mop.

Probably using your account to hide the fact.

haha.

BUSTED!!! Hahaha!!!

Netflix, work, cleaning, children, and now Diablo have been keeping me busy! :ph34r:

My favorite Biggie verse. Don't care if I always post it, it is the perfect two rap bars...

"Run from the police picture that; "n-word" um too fat.

I **** around catch a asthma attack.

That's why I bust back, it don't phase me.

When he drop take his glock, and I'm Swayze."

Smh....

And speaking of SMH, this volleyball player was in the elevator with me. She had on leggings.

Had me in the elevator like...

testing-me.gif

I wish there was a way to block entire threads.

My mind works in a way that I don't like to see things unfinished.

So when I see a thread that I don't typically read anyway...I click to the last post so that it looks read.

This one particular thread has one poster in it for a zillion posts. Start a ****ing blog already.

/Rant.

This guy can not be from SE. You have to at least try to get the digits. Geez.

you can see the exact moment, at the 20 second mark, that the back two surfers soil their bathing suits... 

Massive clean up set. You can actually see people using their boards as a diving board in an attempt to get deeper. I bet they still got sucked over the falls which must have been terrifying

I'll never tell him that though, cause it will do nothing but further stroke his massive bigtime SF lawyer swanky rowhouse cable car riding, cool gay friend having ego

tumblr_mf8ghow91z1rvv4qro1_250.gif

5:30 and the suns still out. Praise the lord. Winter is so depressing, with the short ass days.

Cant imagine those people that live in areas that get no sun for like months on end. I'd end up losing it.

Bro, today's sunshine and warmth turned me Christian. Praise the lord.

the sun goes down at 7:06 today!  woo!  I think it's not for another 2 weeks that sunlight is added every day

After the winter solstice sunlight is added every day.  It's been happening since December.

Following December 21, as the sunrise slowly arrives later over those 17 days, we add, at best, a mere minute of daylight to each day at sunset. By January 7, though, we're adding a full two minutes each day to the daylight hours --one at sunrise and one at sunset. Following January 7, the days are getting longer twice as fast as they were between December 21 and January 7. 

Lol this guy on the other forum says he got out of his car to confront someone who kept beeping him. 

In America that type of behavior gets you stabbed or killed. Even in DC. It happened at least twice in the last 2 years. 

I think he's thinking of the equinox which is when day and night are of approximately equal length and after that there is more day than night.

I am thinking of that.  I get them mixed up often.  So winter solstice is when sunlight is being added every day and then summer solstice is when sunlight decreases every day. 

Archived